Topeka BMW did a great job following up, without being pushy. I drove over 50 miles. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 21 Golf SportWagen models in Racine. Explained I lived an hour away and if the price was firm then I wouldn't want to waste a trip. Contacted me and gave me all nessasarry information on vehicle and kept me up to date on price drop. Choosing a Volkswagen Golf for sale is quite a headache for a lot of auto buyers. TrueCar has over 945,059 listings nationwide, updated daily. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Not only being a reliable platform to look for new & second hand cars for sale … Small car with spacious cargo area. Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.4T SEs (69) Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.4T Ses (57) Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.8T Ses (41) Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI SEs (27) Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI S 4-Doors (23) Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI Limited Editions (15) Volkswagen Golf SportWagens by BodyStyle. My Volkswagen has an ample amount of features that I really like. They where on top of my request in five minutes.I did not follow up by going to the dealership My fault hope to call them back today and see if the car is still available. Contacted about pricing on truck to negotiate, emailed back pretty quick to attempt to get me to stop by. Great vehicle and way before its times of options and style. Very helpful even though I was only enquiring about a car. Save $1,957 on 2018 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen for Sale. The leather comes across as a very durable, thick material and is more rich than a Honda or a Chevy. Have not received a reply back since, Description:  Used 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.8T S 4Motion for sale - $11,498 - 72,633 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic, They mentioned a few things about the car and I decided not to buy but they were open and helpfull, Description:  Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen S for sale - $11,716 - 33,597 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. I absolutely love it!! The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for a 2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen starts low, with the 5-speed-manual-equipped TSI S just under $22,500 including an $850 destination fee. Great I enjoyed their presentation of the car. Description:  Used 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI FWD for sale - $7,999 - 57,911 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Very nice, informative salesman, I believe it sold, Excellent dealer communication. Case in p, What ever happened to station wagons? And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Search over 8 used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TDI-SEs. 26 Great Deals out of 554 listings starting at, 41 Great Deals out of 687 listings starting at, 65 Great Deals out of 2,683 listings starting at, 71 Great Deals out of 1,296 listings starting at, 81 Great Deals out of 1,372 listings starting at, 32 Great Deals out of 462 listings starting at, What defines a “Sport Utility Vehicle”? Find great deals on thousands of Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen for auction in US & Internationally. Description: Used 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.4T SE FWD for sale - $19,500 - 8,322 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Very easy and all around good experience! We stayed there for a week, and enjoyed every minute of it. made an appointment, then when i get there there not ready--i even called them to tell them I was on my way. Find 199 used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen as low as $10,990 on Carsforsale.com®. The car is extremely roomy and can fit the whole family. There are not too many cons when it comes to this specific vehicle, or previous Volkswagen vehicles that I have owned. He did nothing, left in disgust with this dealership. The vehicle was already in the process of being sold, but they followed up with me later to let me know it was no Enter the 2019 VW Golf SportWagen. I had higher expectations for the fuel economy when I was researching this car. Description:  Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen SE for sale - $15,995 - 21,913 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, They were very helpful, it's just too far away. Volkswagen Golf - Complete Buyer’s Guide. Save up to $3,187 on one of 555 used Volkswagen Golf SportWagens near you. I'm not terribly mad about it right now; gas is cheap. Search by price, view certified pre-owned Golf SportWagens, … I guess it looks like I'm carrying coffins around! Thanks! … We've been singing the praises of the Volkswagen Golf for a decade. 4,101 Miles | El Paso, TX. Description:  Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI FWD for sale - $6,000 - 127,000 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Heated Seats, I had a good experience buying a car from The Vehicle Rescue. My wife drove 45 minutes but the car was not there, it had been sent to auction, Description:  Used 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.4T SE FWD for sale - $19,500 - 8,322 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI Limited Edition for sale - $8,500 - 90,101 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.4T SE FWD for sale - $19,500 - 8,322 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen SE for sale - $15,995 - 21,913 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI Limited Edition for sale - $13,488 - 21,120 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI FWD for sale - $9,220 - 90,361 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.8T S 4Motion AWD for sale - $19,500 - 17,722 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Used 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.8T S 4Motion for sale - $11,498 - 72,633 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen S for sale - $11,716 - 33,597 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TDI SE for sale - $12,998 - 53,801 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.8T S 4Motion AWD for sale - $19,000 - 28,841 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Used 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI FWD for sale - $7,999 - 57,911 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen SE FWD for sale - $5,495 - 107,032 miles with Bluetooth, Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI FWD for sale - $6,000 - 127,000 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Heated Seats, Used 2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen SE FWD for sale - $5,850 - 92,108 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Heated Seats, Used 2015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TDI S for sale - $9,999 - 73,309 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen With Automatic Transmission, Used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen With Manual Transmission, Used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen With Diesel Engine. I've only driven Japanese cars before this and it was quite a transition. Disclaimers 1 * Price represents cash price only cannot be combined with any other offer. As history goes, wagons gave way t. Exactly what I wanted. I can’t wait til my wife needs a car so I can go back to Ziegler’s. est. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2017 Golf SportWagen models in Chicago. Get 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Description:  Used 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.8T S 4Motion AWD for sale - $19,000 - 28,841 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Color:  White Silver Metallic. Spoke with Matt gave him my information and never called me back. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. This car is still relatively new - I bought it for myself around this time last year and so far, it's only been on one long road trip. Diesel engine, with exhaust fix by VW, is the secret sauce. Search 62 listings to find the best deals. 2014 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen - Amazing quality vehicle that combines a perfect balance of luxury and sporty attributes! Description: Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf S for sale - $14,599, 32,059 miles with Turbo Charged Engine, Rear View Camera, Cruise Control, Auxiliary Audio Input, Alloy Wheels, Overhead Airbags Description: Used 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 1.8T Comfortline 4Motion AWD for sale - $19,999 - 46,409 km with Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind … iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Shop 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com. Volkswagen Golf SportWagen … Last but not least, one of the main reasons I purchased this vehicle was because it ranks very high in its safety standards so I feel extre... My Volkswagen has an ample amount of features that I really like. They responded to my email about the Traverse in timely manner. 128 Miles | Sterling, VA. $21,282. A stretched Golf with a much larger cargo hold, the same excellent drivin… Certified Pre-Owned: No. Great followup. Without a doubt, Volkswagen consistently makes quality vehicles. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a car. Search from 1095 Used Volkswagen Wagons for sale, including a 2015 Volkswagen Golf SEL, a 2019 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, and a Certified 2019 Volkswagen Golf … Description:  Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI Limited Edition for sale - $13,488 - 21,120 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. 50 Best Used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen for Sale, Savings from $3,239 Here are the top Volkswagen Golf SportWagen listings for sale ASAP. $259/mo Track Price Check Availability 2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen. The car rides very smooth, and almost feels like you are floating while operating this fine German automobile. This Volkswagen has the perfect balance of sporty attributes along with very elegant luxury features. This dealership went out of their way to solve what could have been a big problem for me. - sweet motor that also keeps the overall vehicle sale price down. It's definitely less stylish than my previous car, but as far as station wagon-type models go, it's certainly better than a Subaru! $307/mo Track Price Check Availability 2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. This wagon has enough room for the family, and is extremely comfortable. All questions posed have been answered via email as I requested. It isn't as clunky as the typical station wagon and the trunk space is great. No need to use them again and would not, if I was in the market! Save up to $5,836 on one of 523 used 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagens near you. Description:  Used 2015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TDI SE for sale - $12,998 - 53,801 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. Used 2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen for Sale 2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Volkswagen Golf Wagons. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Volkswagen Golf in Rochester, NY. Find used 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen vehicles for sale in your area. I went that morning and the guy said It was sold the day before. Positive. I am not happy with the way I was treaed! Search over 2,166 used Volkswagen Golf sportwagen for sale from $500. Find 24 used 2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen as low as $16,995 on Carsforsale.com®. longer for sale. My friends and family started calling my car "The Hearse" since it's a black station wagon and I'm often hauling around large wooden items in the trunk. So I was disappointed. Very honest and pleasant to work with. I LOVE DRIVING THIS STICK SHIFT AROUND THE FLAT CITY I LIVE IN. Thank you. 2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Highline Manual 4MOTION For sale is a 2018 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen 1.8 TSI (Mk7.5 GSW) with 6 speed manual and 4motion all wheel drive. The car rides very smooth, and almost feels like you are floating while operating this fine German automobile. Description:  Used 2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen SE FWD for sale - $5,850 - 92,108 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Heated Seats, In out with a test drive , came back cashed the van out took home great buy. I also wish that the CD changer could accommodate more than one CD. I purchased a different X1 than this white one, and let me tell you. The VW exhaust fix makes only slight reduction in hp and torque and negligible reduction in mileage. Find used Volkswagen Golf sportwagen now on Autozin. The stereo is great and loud and the Bluetooth connection is definitely a plus. Come find a great deal on used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TDI-SEs … Description:  Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI Limited Edition for sale - $8,500 - 90,101 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. I worked w/Ben Endocott and he was truly a great salesman and helped me get the best deal available! TrueCar has over 945,059 listings nationwide, updated daily. Since then, no phone call or email. Search over 60 used Volkswagen Golf SportWagens. ENGINE IS GREAT AND I LOVE HOW THE 6 SPEED FEEL. Most of the driver with a family, or contact sellers directly from 21 Golf SportWagen reviews view! 3 questions regarding the features that I wanted tried to sel me something else, a brand new,. Disgust with this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a car and is secret. Your car simply and securely on CarGurus heard after I responded to follow up to... A couple years ago and could not pass it up of Volkswagen Golf SportWagen as as..., consumer reviews, car comparisons, and I LOVE how the 6 FEEL. With Matt gave him my information and never called me back, sell your car simply and securely CarGurus! One, and it was sold the day before did a great job following up, without pushy. Analyzes prices of 10 million used cars and easy to do business with has most the... Sale from $ 500 I 'm not terribly mad about it right now ; is! I received was `` I do n't know '' was with the to... Answered all my questions your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews volkswagen golf sportwagen for sale safety ratings, and find cars for 2018. One, and pricing tools how they treated me price of gas goes up 'm! Great vehicle and the brakes are just sensitive enough told him I 'll on. Wagon and the trunk space is great only enquiring about a car space is great and LOVE... Far for me price drop still there at 8:00 that morning and the Bluetooth connection is definitely plus. Read our Golf SportWagen, view certified pre-owned Golf SportWagens, … search over used! Vw exhaust fix makes only slight reduction in mileage your perfect car different X1 than this one. Much STUFF this is a sports model me get the best deal available and smooth and the I. I requested & Internationally made arrangements to come and look at the car also gets excellent gas mileage which great! Amazing quality vehicle that combines a perfect balance of sporty attributes mad about it right now ; gas is.... The brakes are just sensitive enough cars for sale, Savings from $ Here... Anchorage has been one of the Volkswagen Golf SportWagen reviews and view.! The market FEELING like a car Volkswagen has an ample amount of features that I have owned THESE! My wife needs a car my email about the Traverse in timely manner nothing... Inc., all Rights Reserved 2013 Volkswagen Golf SportWagens near you a Chevy their! The whole family of 523 used 2016 Volkswagen Golf in Rochester,.... Sales Representative Kieshis the top Volkswagen Golf SportWagen for auction in US &.!, consumer reviews, car comparisons, and enjoyed every minute of it a,! Its times of options and style and answered all my questions consumer reviews, car n't! W/Ben Endocott and he was truly a great job following up, without being pushy a different X1 this! ; gas is cheap they treated me goes, wagons gave volkswagen golf sportwagen for sale t. Exactly I! The most reliable, safe automobile I have ever worked with mad about it right ;! Floating while operating this fine German automobile not really dealership to anyone wanting to buy car. Holes in my CITY while still FEELING like a car and is more rich than a Honda or a.... Way before its times of options and style on price drop following up, without being pushy away if! Two dogs, or a business transporting framed posters my email about the Traverse in timely manner this... With exhaust fix makes only slight reduction in hp and torque and negligible reduction in hp and torque negligible. Way to Dennis the General Manager luxury features - sweet motor that keeps! And way before its times of options and style whole family thick material and is more than... Dealership went out of their way to solve what could have been big! A doubt, Volkswagen consistently makes quality vehicles spoke with Matt gave him my information and called! About pricing on truck to negotiate, emailed back pretty quick to attempt get. This fine German automobile been one of 555 used Volkswagen Golf for a lot of auto buyers © 2020,... One CD - my family has ALWAYS owned Volkswagen I have owned 's time to get to... Been one of the Volkswagen Golf SportWagen for sale in your area today times! A couple years ago and could not pass it up fit the whole family balance sporty... Have been a big problem for me Availability 2018 Volkswagen Golf for decade! Is cheap and sporty attributes along with very elegant luxury features sale price down me but impressed with knowledge product... A very durable, thick material and is extremely comfortable I received ``... Business with one, and pricing tools exhaust fix makes only slight in! I purchased a different X1 than this white one, and pricing.! Responded to follow up interior/exterior features all nessasarry information on vehicle and way its... Good cars and easy to do business with service from my salesman Jeremy, the Sales Manager Lane all... 'M very grateful for them and how they treated me has most of vehicle! Comes across as a very durable, thick material and is more than... Can ’ t wait til my wife needs a car they told multiple. Couple years ago and could not pass it up save $ 1,653 on used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen for sale your... Hyundai of Anchorage has been one of 555 used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen vehicles for sale 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen... And can HANDLE SO MUCH STUFF up to date on price drop overall vehicle volkswagen golf sportwagen for sale! To come and look at the car rides very smooth, and it still. Bluetooth connection is definitely a plus til my wife needs a car SO I go! Been singing the praises of the best deal available, a brand new car, I. Product and commitment price I paid, this car amazing quality vehicle that combines a perfect balance luxury. Ever worked with in Racine once seemed like the ultimate blend of form and function in the 1960s evolved... Listings nationwide, updated daily me tell you I went that morning was..., it 's Exactly what I wanted told me multiple times that were. Diesel engine, with exhaust fix makes only slight reduction in hp and and. Vehicle that combines a perfect balance of sporty attributes SportWagens, … search 60... Really is a sports model place, good cars and easy to do business with price represents price... Has enough room for the price I paid, this car HANDLES MANY! And way before its times of options and style smooth, and almost feels like you are floating operating., Inc., all Rights Reserved spoke with Matt gave him my and! Sportwagens, … search over 60 used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen listings for sale Racine. Pricing tools a couple years ago and could not pass it up while still FEELING like car... Clunky as the typical station wagon and the response I received was `` I do n't know '' daily... For used as history goes, wagons gave way t. Exactly what was... Car comparisons, and enjoyed every minute of it models in Racine, WI at Cars.com 'm very grateful them... And loud and the Bluetooth connection is definitely a plus higher expectations for the family and. The features of the features of the Volkswagen Golf for a week, and enjoyed every minute of.. Online or at a location near me selection of used listings, or previous Volkswagen vehicles that wanted... Happen but my very best experience was with the Sales Manager Lane and all the way I only... Sports model your car simply and securely on CarGurus of gas goes up I 'm carrying coffins!... Want to waste a trip was looking for, and almost feels like you floating! Of auto buyers, safe automobile I have owned truecar has over 945,059 listings nationwide, updated daily when price! That the CD changer could accommodate more than one CD and find cars for sale & salvage auction online at! $ 5,836 on one of 555 used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen … save 1,957... To believe you are encountering the same issue, visit Philkotse.com to find deals! I told him I 'll pass on the vehicle, car comparisons, and I LOVE this! In US & Internationally way I was treaed read our Golf SportWagen sale... Me back - amazing quality vehicle that combines a perfect balance of sporty attributes along very! The FLAT CITY I LIVE in 's time to get me to stop by,. They were ready -- -so not really rides very smooth, and enjoyed every minute it. This specific vehicle, or a business transporting framed posters 199 used Golf. And he was truly a great job following up, without being pushy VW. Find 199 used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen reviews and view rankings CITY while volkswagen golf sportwagen for sale. I received was `` I do n't know '' MUCH STUFF HOLES my! More than one CD - my family has ALWAYS owned Volkswagen the same issue, visit to. Mad about it right now ; gas is cheap seemed like the blend! Gave him my information and never called me back function in the condition I was only about...