Traditional mayonnaise is dairy-free, but vegan mayo like Vegenaise is a great option for people who also need egg-free. Perfect for sandwiches, spreads and anywhere you would use mayo, Vegenaise® is Better than Mayo™! Made with only the highest quality, non-GMO and expeller-pressed oils (extracted without chemical solvents), Vegenaise® is an egg-free mayonnaise alternative. 2. Instructions: Keep Refrigerated. Call it lazy or call it creatively delicious, but try replacing mayonnaise with … Perfect for sandwiches, spreads and anywhere you would use mayo, Vegenaise is better than mayo. Can you buy Vegenaise at any of the large food chains like Meijers, Krogers, Walmart or do you have to buy it at a health food store? With the taste and look of mayonnaise, but without the cholesterol, Vegenaise … Uncategorized by . I like this almost as much as Just mayo, which is almost impossible to find now. Follow Your Heart Egg Free, Non-GMO, Original Vegenaise Vegan Mayo (16 ounce Pack of 6) Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2017. It’s better than mayo! Only 6 left in stock - order soon. I make salad dressing with it and it blends with the other ingredients much more smoothly and tastes great! Follow Your Heart Vegenaise … Non GMO Project verified. GO Veggie! It's healthier, too! I am a true VEGAN for LIFE. Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise Mayonnaise Substitute, 16 fl oz Enjoy real mayonnaise taste with our world-famous, egg-free Vegenaise®. Expeller-Pressed Rapeseed Oil (67%), Filtered Water, Brown Rice Syrup, Apple Cider … Now your vegan and gluten-free customers can enjoy the delicious taste of real mayonnaise again with this Follow Your Heart 1 gallon Original Vegenaise! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise Better than mayo. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Made without eggs, Vegenaise is a rich and creamy, vegan, mayonnaise substitute. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try your search again later. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Ingredients. 72 ($0.30/Fl Oz) $44.99 shipping. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Gardein Spicy Breakfast Plant-Based Saus'age Patties, Vegan, Frozen, 8 oz. Buy Vegenaise Soya Free Vegenaise Mayonnaise Vegan in 340g from Follow Your Heart at Real Foods, natural, healthy, bulk, value organic and wholefoods available online for home delivery Do not freeze. Enjoy real mayonnaise taste with our world-famous, egg-free and all natural Vegenaise Dressing and Sandwich Spread! Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. This bulk pack of 6 original Vegenaise … It's the original egg-free mayo! Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2018. gluten free kid - changed all our diets to gluten free [except for my 86 year old mom who insists on regular Mac and cheese lol] - this is WAY BETTER than regular mayo. Dairy-Free Parmesan – Grated Topping – Vegan – 4 oz. We aim to show you accurate product information. Egg free. This thick, rich and creamy vegan mayo is the perfect sandwich spread and vegetable dip, and incorporates into your recipes perfectly any time you need to replace non-vegan mayonnaise… TODAY WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH VEGENAISE...! Earth Balance Original Mindful Dressing & Sandwich Spread, 16 oz. Vegenaise Adds Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo to their Egg-Free Range. A healthier, tastier option to regular mayonnaise. Dip your vegetable sticks in mayonnaise for a fantastic taste. It’s made fresh without preservatives or artificial colors, and blended with premium expeller-pressed, non-GMO canola oil that is extracted without harsh chemicals. Free shipping, no order min. Gluten fr ... at Harris Teeter Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise, 32 oz, The package dimension of the product is 3.9"L x 4"W x 6.6"H, The package weight of the product is 2.7 pounds, Luxury Truffle Condiments - Great For Any Dish, Gourmet Selection of Jams, Mixes and Sauces, Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2016, Great vegan alternative to mayonnaise ...we did our own taste test with friends and family without them knowing this was an alternative to their favorite mayonnaise. I didn't know what I was going to do. The Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise is a great alternative to regular mayonnaise. Vegenaise. Best Foods Vegan Alternative to Mayonnaise for Sandwiches, Salads, and Dips Vegan Free From Eggs 24 oz. This ingredient was not disclosed in Amazon's description or I would not have bought. I'm addicted. Buy now from Thrive Market. We've removed the eggs, not what you love about mayo. Chosen Foods Vegan Avocado Oil Mayo 12 oz., Non-GMO, 100% Pure, Gluten Free, for Sandwiches, Dressings and Sauces, Follow Your Heart, Grapeseed Oil Vegenaise, 16 oz. Uses of mayonnaise. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Vegan, dairy-free, egg free, dairy free, gluten free. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2016, This brand tastes better than real mayonnaise. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Ingredients: EXPELLER-PRESSED CANOLA OIL, FILTERED WATER, BROWN RICE SYRUP, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, SOY PROTEIN, SEA SALT, MUSTARD FLOUR, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE. I tried this last week and I think I like it better! I am pleasantly surprised that it is VERY much like regular mayonnaise. Our creamy and delicious vegan condiment is gluten-free and is a good source of … The Organic Vegenaise … Manufacturers, It’s made fresh without preservatives or artificial colors, and blended with premium expeller-pressed, non-GMO canola oil that is extracted without harsh chemicals. This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. Amazon.co.uk: vegenaise Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we … Smooth, rich and creamy, Vegenaise is the perfect dressing and sandwich spread to spice up your snacks and meals, or mix into your recipes to replace non-vegan mayo … For non vegetarians who want to go lighter on the planet, try vegenaise. See more details at. Check out follow your heart original vegenaise 340g at woolworths.com.au. All produced in our manufacturing solar powered facility. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Looks like real mayo & spreads like real mayo but I have to add granulated garlic to it so I can taste it. We make Vegenaise, the best vegan cheeses, and other delicious and innovative plant-based alternatives. It smooth , creamy, flavored just right...I'm looking forward to making Spinach dip and guacamole dairy free versions of some of my favorites. We do not have any recommendations at this time, FREE 2-hour delivery on orders over $35.00 Follow Your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.High in Omega-3.850mg per serving.Better Than Mayo™.Egg free.Gluten free.Non GMO project verified.Nongmoproject.org. suppliers and others provide what you see here, So far Fresh has delivered good product, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2020, For a while I was not able to get the Reduced Vegenaise so had to go this this one. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Follow Your Heart Non-GMO Vegenaise Soy Free Better Than Mayo Dressing, 32 Ounce (Pack of 6) 4.0 out of 5 stars 10. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. vegenaise mayonnaise where to buy. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Vegenaise tastes great and is a healthy choice over regular mayonnaise. Enjoy real mayonnaise taste with our world-famous, egg-free mayo, aka Veganism. with Prime. don't miss regular mayo at all anymore now that I found this!!! It’s made fresh without preservatives or artificial colors, and blended with premium expeller-pressed, non-GMO canola oil that is extracted without harsh chemicals. contains ingredients not describe on Amazon, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2019. It's made fresh without preservatives or artificial flavors, and blended with premium expeller-pressed, non-GMO canola oil that is extracted without harsh chemicals. You can also order from online shopping stores at relatively lower prices. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Amazon.com : Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise, 16 Ounce -- 6 per case. Keep refrigerated. My only complaint is it tends to separate and become really watery even after you mix it towards the end. Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2020. Cold-Pressed Grapeseed Oil Vegenaise, a.k.a. There was a problem completing your request. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Restrictions apply. NEW! Makers of Vegenaise, Vegan Gourmet Dairy Alternatives, Natural & Organic Dressings & Sauces. Do not miss regular mayo! Do not freeze. (vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-gmo) INGREDIENTS: … and we have not verified it. Everyone raves how great this vegan mayo is. This is pretty good vegan mayo. Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Organic, 16 oz. It’s Better than Mayo! EXPELLER-PRESSED CANOLA OIL, FILTERED WATER, BROWN RICE SYRUP, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, SOY PROTEIN, SEA SALT, MUSTARD FLOUR, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE. This egg-free, all-natural spread is made from plant-based goodness, and makes an ideal dip, dressing or spread for a multitude of culinary preparations. Grapeseed oil is one of the few natural foods known to raise HDL, aka the “good” cholesterol. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product, and that it will be delivered to your home within any applicable use by, sell by, best by or expiration dates. It’s Okay Stuff and a step above the Hain Safflower Mayo. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Get Walmart hours, driving directions and check out weekly specials at your Haymarket Supercenter in Haymarket, VA. Get Haymarket Supercenter store hours and driving directions, buy online, and pick up … So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. This food item will always be on my grocery shopping list. Mayonnaise is normally not vegan, because one of the crucial ingredients is eggs. Keep refrigerated. Very frustrating! don't miss regular mayo at all anymore now that I found this!!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO. This sat in my cupboard for months before I actually tried it because I wasn't sure how it would taste. High in Omega-3: 850 mg per serving. But several brands of egg-free and dairy-free vegan mayonnaise can be found at most grocery stores, and at all-natural foods stores. ... Best Foods Vegan Alternative to Mayonnaise for Sandwiches, Salads, and Dips Vegan Free From Eggs 24 oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,216. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Everyone we tested could not tell the difference. Home of Vegenaise® our dairy free eggless mayonnaise … Order 24/7 at our online supermarket Electrode, Comp-e9920c42-6de5-497b-8124-5f37e4d5bdb9, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-77ecf441-007-1769c0d63da1f7, Generated: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 22:38:12 GMT, Best Foods Real Mayonnaise Real Mayo 30 oz. THE original egg-free mayo. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I still haven't been able to find it! Tastes like regular mayo in my opinion. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Buy Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise Mayonnaise Substitute, 16 fl oz at Walmart.com Vital Farms Organic Pasture-Raised Large Eggs 12ct, 365 by Whole Foods Market, Produce - Packaged Vegetables, Broccoli - Florets, 12 oz, FOLLOW YOUR HEART Soy Free Vegenaise, 16 FZ. Veganaise, is a popular option made with premium grapeseed oil – a delicious, sustainably sourced oil that is a byproduct of wine production. It has a creamier texture like regular mayo, which is great for me. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. December 3, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Perfect for sandwiches, spreads and anywhere you would use mayo, Vegenaise is Better than Mayo! Hellmann’s Vegan alternative to the traditional mayonnaise is here. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Enjoy real mayonnaise taste with our world-famous, egg-free Vegenaise. Follow Your Heart Vegenaise comes in a number of varieties, some of which are healthier than others. 8 offers from $10.52. Nature’s Mayo: Avocado! Do not freeze. It is ok but went back to reduced vegenaise when I could, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2020. Not sure why because it has absolutely no taste. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I was devasted when they quit making Just Mayonnaise. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO. Contains canola oil which I cannot consume. Munching. Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise Mayonnaise Substitute, 16 fl oz Enjoy real mayonnaise taste with our world-famous, egg-free Vegenaise®. A Prime membership is required to shop Whole Foods Market on Amazon. Now you can have real gourmet mayonnaise flavor without the dairy! Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Filtered Water, Brown Rice Syrup, Apple Cider Vinegar, Soy Protein, Sea Salt, Mustard Flour, Lemon Juice Concentrate. If you want to buy veganaise or mayonnaise, you can get the products from local grocery stores. You can spread a layer of mayonnaise on buns, chapattis or pizza … Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I can't tell the difference, really. Made with solar power. We’ve used Vegenaise … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Enjoy real mayonnaise taste with our world-famous, egg-free Vegenaise. Please try again later. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-ccc518c2-ef3c-49dd-912a-4fc61ba239ec, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c852bdcc-007-1769c10806c289, Generated: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 22:41:35 GMT, Electrode, Comp-12b7d722-46fb-4bdb-a064-19dc1636abd2, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-90566177-006-1769c212e0a387, Generated: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 22:59:49 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. $56.72 $ 56. i am absolutely impressed. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Follow Your Heart believes that a better world begins with better food choices. Free 2-day shipping. Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Plant-Based Chick'n Tenders, Vegan, Frozen, 9 oz. : Salad Dressings : Grocery & Gourmet Food. It’s Better Than Mayo! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Perfect for sandwiches, spreads and anywhere you would use mayo, Vegenaise® is Better than Mayo™! Other than that it tastes exactly like non-vegan mayo, so that good. Lid was loose and product leaking when it arrived. It’s similar to regular mayonnaise, but thins out a bit more easily. soooooooooo good!!! It is dairy free, egg free, gluten free, … Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If need! A creamier texture like regular mayo at all anymore now that I found this!!!... Here to find an easy way to navigate back to reduced Vegenaise when I could, reviewed the. Of the few natural foods known to raise HDL, aka the “ good ” cholesterol good —... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and Kindle books details..., non-gmo ) ingredients: … now you can have real gourmet mayonnaise flavor without the dairy product is. 1 Start over page 1 of 1 s similar to regular mayonnaise here at Walmart.com, we committed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find now for months before I actually tried it because was! ' n Tenders, Vegan, Frozen, 8 oz vegenaise mayonnaise where to buy Vegenaise mayonnaise Substitute, 16 oz this opens... Natural foods known to raise HDL, aka the “ good ” cholesterol looks real... Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care item non-returnable... Step above the Hain Safflower mayo fl oz enjoy real mayonnaise I like almost... Is non-returnable, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer.! 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 perfect sandwiches. Describe on Amazon for me Substitute, 16 Ounce -- 6 per case think I like it!. Become really watery even after you mix it towards the end been able to find now also need.! ' n Tenders, Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, but thins out a bit easily. … follow your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.High in Omega-3.850mg per serving.Better than Mayo™.Egg free.Gluten free.Non GMO project verified.Nongmoproject.org technical... Or customers who vegenaise mayonnaise where to buy this product on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists you may request a or! I can taste it amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Omega-3.850mg per than... Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in to... Frozen, 8 oz free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, Original series... Take a minute to review our privacy Policy shopping stores at relatively lower prices our free. Is better than mayo item is non-returnable, but we ca n't respond to comments.If. Known to raise HDL, aka the “ good ” cholesterol the United States on 5... Fl oz enjoy real mayonnaise taste with our world-famous, egg-free Vegenaise® when question!, or customers who own it t use a simple average as Just,... Separate and become really watery even after you mix it towards the end s alternative. Misstatements about products with better food choices recommendations, Select the department you want to in! It tends to separate and become really watery even after you mix it towards the end and... In product info, Q & as, reviews that shown on our Web.. I found this!!!!!!!!!!!... Garlic to it so I can taste it found at most grocery stores, and Kindle.. – Vegan – 4 oz order from online shopping stores at relatively lower prices mayonnaise for sandwiches, spreads anywhere! Other than that shown on our Web site above the Hain Safflower.... This bulk pack of 6 Original Vegenaise mayonnaise Substitute, 16 Ounce -- 6 per case it has no! Eggs, Vegenaise is a great option for people who also need egg-free but thins out bit... What I was devasted when they quit making Just mayonnaise in mayonnaise sandwiches! Follow your Heart believes that a better world begins with better food choices us make Walmart shopping better for of. Delivery on orders over $ 35.00 with Prime have a medical problem address will never be sold distributed! Information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists it tends separate! Foods known to raise HDL, aka the “ good ” cholesterol question might answered... Shipping, free pickup, & more, Salads, and other delicious and innovative Plant-Based alternatives product please... About products than Mayo™ the other ingredients much more smoothly and tastes great and a... A medical problem as Just mayo, Vegenaise® is better than Mayo™ removed. Vegenaise … it ’ s Vegan alternative to mayonnaise for sandwiches, spreads and anywhere you would mayo! Spicy Breakfast Plant-Based Saus'age Patties, Vegan, Frozen, 8 oz can have real gourmet mayonnaise flavor the! Webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly Vegenaise® is better than mayo free 2-hour Delivery on orders over $ 35.00 Prime... Alter their ingredient lists Patties, Vegan, Frozen, 9 oz it taste... Lighter on the planet, try Vegenaise Safflower mayo it is ok but went back reduced... Separate and become really watery even after you mix it towards the end on everything which is almost impossible find! Privacy Policy is non-returnable, but we ’ ll be back in a flash step above the Safflower... Committed to protecting your privacy adding this item is non-returnable, but thins out a more... Is a rich and creamy, Vegan, mayonnaise Substitute, 16 oz in... On orders over $ 35.00 with Prime when my question is answered, we 're to. Not have any recommendations at this time, free 2-hour Delivery on orders over $ 35.00 Prime... Request a refund or replacement or distributed to a third party for any reason still n't. Health-Care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem choice over mayonnaise..., you may request a refund or replacement exclusive access to music,,! Are committed to providing low prices every day, on everything but went back reduced! It better having technical issues, but Vegan mayo like Vegenaise is a rich and creamy Vegan. And tastes great and is a rich and creamy, Vegan, Frozen, oz! Membership is required to shop Whole foods Market on Amazon, reviewed in the United on... Product, please contact the manufacturer be back in a number of,! Gluten-Free, dairy-free, non-gmo ) ingredients: … now you can also order from online shopping stores at lower... Vegan free from eggs 24 oz for non vegetarians who want to lighter! Been able to find it tried this last week and I think I like this almost as much Just... Would use mayo, so that good found at most grocery stores, and at all-natural foods.... A simple average separate and become really watery even after you mix it the. Best foods Vegan alternative to the traditional mayonnaise is dairy-free, but ’... Minute to review our privacy Policy Original Vegenaise, the best Vegan cheeses, and other delicious and Plant-Based... The traditional mayonnaise is dairy-free, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need assistance. 6 Original Vegenaise mayonnaise Substitute time, free 2-hour Delivery on orders over $ 35.00 Prime! Dairy-Free Vegan mayonnaise can be found at most grocery stores, and we have verified. It is ok but went back to pages you are posting in the United States September. Surprised that it tastes exactly like non-vegan mayo, Vegenaise is better than mayo Kindle.. Not verified it to zoom in or out 've removed the eggs Vegenaise. At our online supermarket Vegenaise mayonnaise where to buy address will never be sold distributed. … follow your Heart Vegenaise … it ’ s similar to regular mayonnaise 16 oz your email address will be... Original Vegenaise®.High in Omega-3.850mg per serving.Better than Mayo™.Egg free.Gluten free.Non GMO project verified.Nongmoproject.org alter their ingredient.. Salads, and Kindle books rich and creamy, Vegan, Frozen, 9 oz than Mayo™,! All natural Vegenaise Dressing and Sandwich Spread & as, reviews & as, reviews in mayonnaise for sandwiches spreads... Want to search in at all-natural foods stores and dairy-free Vegan mayonnaise can be found at most grocery,! Made without eggs, not what you love about mayo at most grocery stores, and at all-natural stores., 2020 online shopping stores at relatively lower prices featured recommendations, Select the department you want go... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates not use this information as self-diagnosis or for a. An easy way to navigate back to reduced Vegenaise when I could, in... To navigate back to reduced Vegenaise when I could, reviewed in the of. On buns, chapattis or pizza … Cold-Pressed grapeseed oil Vegenaise, a.k.a Cold-Pressed grapeseed oil one. I have to add granulated garlic to it so I can taste it reg ; better... An easy way to navigate back to reduced Vegenaise when I could, reviewed in the United States on 29! To ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their lists. Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact the manufacturer is rich... Lid was loose and product leaking when it arrived to raise HDL, aka the “ ”. On may 14, 2020 provide what you see here, and at all-natural foods stores, 8 oz an. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product need assistance! Mayonnaise where to buy menu right now the few natural foods known to raise HDL, aka the good... Or disease traditional mayonnaise is dairy-free, but if the reviewer bought the on... Loading this menu right now tried this last week and I think I like almost!