Rating Breakdown. Adams, Over-the-Rhine, and The Banks, each offering their own unique Cincinnati experience. But until some things change with the new residents and their habits and cleanliness I may not recommend to people who are more professional, Great location plus excellent people manning the desks. When it comes to pet-friendly luxury apartments in Oakley, look no further than The Drexel at Oakley. As one of the oldest cities in the United States west of the Appalachians, Cincinnati offers residents contemporary urban living in a historic, distinctive setting. Not only do our residents live in a resort-style pet-friendly apartment community with spacious floor plans, designer finishes, and premier amenities, but they also live in one of the most enviable locations in Cincinnati with major employers, hospitals, and universities nearby as well as trendy bars, delectable restaurants, and vibrant nightlife mere footsteps away. Each of our units feature premium designer finishes such as beautiful quartz countertops, elegant wood flooring, and modern stainless-steel appliances, giving you that luxurious feeling every time you come home. An array of great food is just a 15-minute walk away from our Oakley apartments. The staff is rude and inconsiderate of the neighborhood. However, I'm still living there so I can't complain too much. The Drexel is a great place to live. Conveniently located in the heart of Hyde Park, residents of The Drexel at Oakley are surrounded by a beautiful setting with close proximity to downtown Cincinnati, as well as the best shops and restaurants that Hyde Park has to offer! If you have any questions, please call Resident Billing at 877-436-2798 or email [email protected] Find the cheapest and quickest ways to get from Gorman Heritage Farm to The Drexel At Oakley. Learn more about our premier location by visiting our site. After a tour of The Drexel at Oakley, I knew I found the perfect match. Take a look! 4 Floor Plans. Ceiling Fans. There’s a little something for everybody at our Oakley apartments. drexelatoakley.com A Tour is Worth a Thousand Pictures. Our Oakley apartments also feature world-class community amenities that will make you feel as if you live at a resort. The Drexel at Oakley is a 670 - 1,393 sqft apartment in Cincinnati in zip code 45209. Garage Parking. The apartment was well maintained for the price. I would not recommend this complex to people that are new in the area as the tenants of this community were the most cold and unfriendly that I've ever encountered. The Drexel at Oakley Presented by: CBRE. Maintenance. Come Visit Your Next Apartment. We also offer some paid utilities. We were moving across the country to Cincinnati, and picked this place to rent at unseen. The Drexel At Oakley Apartments - Find your Next Apartment. Renters and visitors alike will delight in attractions like the Cincinnati Art Museum and the city’s iconic zoo. Our apartments in Oakley are stylishly appointed with premium finishes to provide you with a space that complements your lifestyle, while our community amenities offer plenty of opportunities for fun and relaxation. Restaurants. Private Patio Balcony. Coffee houses within a 10-minute drive include Starbucks, Lookout Joe Coffee Roasters, Coffee Emporium, Awakenings Coffee & … Everything is great - but moving in and moving out is a challenge due to lack of truck access and lack of elevators. The Drexel at Oakley is the new standard of luxury living in the Queen City, with amenities thoughtfully designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. The Drexel at Oakley is the new standard of luxury living in the Queen City, with amenities thoughtfully designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. The Drexel at Oakley Huge 2 bedroom townhouse – Save $1800! 28 minutes — Compare public transit, taxi, biking, walking, driving, and ridesharing. The Drexel at Oakley is the “Location of a Lifetime” with conveniences close by such as Hyde Park Plaza, Rookwood Commons, and I-71. Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, Pet Friendly Community, and In-Unit Laundry. If you’re looking for something a little more cultural check out the many museums in the city, or if you’re looking to get outside head over to one of the many breathtakingly beautiful parks within the city for a little escape into nature. Take advantage of this special offer and schedule a tour of our apartments in Oakley today! It's 5.4 miles northeast from the center of Cincinnati. The location of this apartment is IDEAL, and the managing personnel are very friendly and helpful. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The service staff are very pleasant. Contact us for a showing. Business Background Report. March 16, 2020 By Bob Henderson Leave a Comment. The Drexel at Oakley offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments in Oakley with contemporary open-concept floor plans ranging from 670 to 1323 square feet. The Drexel at Oakley is the new standard of luxury living in the Queen City, with amenities thoughtfully designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International. The rent we paid was pretty cheap compared to other complexes like it in the area. The Drexel at Oakley has everything you need. Discover a life of ease with endless comforts inside your home and urban adventure just beyond your door. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. Our apartments in Oakley are stylishly appointed with premium finishes to provide you with a space that complements your lifestyle, while our community amenities offer plenty of opportunities for fun and relaxation. The property features spacious modern kitchens and resort quality amenities, including a fitness center & game room, and full business center. 3225 Oakley Station Blvd, Oakley, OH 45209. Cincinnati 3D Type Virtual Tour: Take a 360º virtual tour of The Drexel at Oakley luxury apartments in the trendy Oakley area of downtown Cincinnati. Business Center . The Drexel at Oakley offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments in Oakley with contemporary open-concept floor plans ranging from 670 to 1323 square feet. Near Drexel At Oakley. Equal Opportunity Housing. Create . The Drexel at Oakley is the new standard of luxury living in the Queen City, with amenities thoughtfully designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. New residents can sign up for an account at residentbillpay.com. Stay active at the 24-hour fitness center, relax by the resort-style pool with hot tub, get some work done at the state-of-the-art business center, or relax with friends at the community clubhouse and game room. Home Services. 146 customer reviews of The Drexel at Oakley Apartments. The Drexel at Oakley offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments in Oakley with contemporary open-concept floor plans ranging from 670 to 1323 square feet. These apartments are great and the people that work at the administration are very kind and helpful. Share details of your own experience with this property. $1,350–$1,950. Find 3 listings related to The Drexel At Oakley Apartments in Cincinnati on YP.com. The Drexel at Oakley is the new standard of luxury living in the Queen City, with amenities thoughtfully designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Located in one of Cincinnati’s hottest up-and-coming neighborhoods, The Drexel at Oakley is a luxury apartment community nestled in the heart of Oakley, putting everything the Queen City has to offer at your fingertips. Where is this property located? But a good location. The Drexel at Oakley is the new standard of luxury living in the Queen City, with amenities thoughtfully designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Some of the country’s largest companies call Cincinnati home including Kroger, GE, P&G, and Fifth Third Bank. Our apartments in Oakley are stylishly appointed with premium finishes to provide you with a space that complements your lifestyle, while our community amenities offer plenty of opportunities for fun and relaxation. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The Drexel at Oakley is the new standard of luxury living in the Queen City, with amenities thoughtfully designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. It is a domain having com extension. The Drexel at Oakley Huge 2 bedroom townhouse – Save $1800! 146 customer reviews of The Drexel at Oakley Apartments. 682+ Sqft. Huge 2 Bedroom! 1,077–1,703 Sqft. Several neighbors asked that the volume be turned down and the manager on duty refused. The Drexel at Oakley - 21 Photos - Apartments - 3827 Paxton Ave, Hyde Park, Cincinnati, OH - Phone Number - Yelp. I really liked it. Phone: … The Connor Group serves more than 25,000 residents at luxury apartment communities it owns and operates in eight markets. I think the apartment has a great location with lots of amenities and perks that are offered at other apartments. I enjoy living at the Drexel and love my apartment, so I would recommend based on this. 1 Floor Plan. Residents can also make payments, review payment history and make service requests via the Apartment Assistant mobile app. It has parking, direct access to your floor, pool, maid service, business center, coffee and more. drexelatoakley.com is 10 months 2 weeks old. Industry: Barber Shop. We are perfectly situated along Paxton Avenue in Oakley. However, I have to take into consideration that you're asking about the "community". The common areas like Hallways have never been cleaned or washed, therefore you continually have dirt tracked in unnecessarily. The only reason I do not rate the experience a '10' is the configuration of the apartments and the parking garage make moving in or out a true nightmare. The grounds were maintained beautifully and the office staff were the nicest people I could have hoped for. Location: 3827 Paxton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209. I would recommend this apartment community because I feel safe and it does have wonderful amenities. From relaxing poolside, to getting some fresh air with your favorite furry friend, our amenities are tailored to provide the ultimate living experience in Oakley. 406 likes. Our apartments in Oakley are stylishly appointed with premium finishes to provide you with a space that complements your lifestyle, while our community amenities offer plenty of opportunities for fun and relaxation. The staff is a big reason why I would recommend the community. Located in one of Cincinnati’s hottest up-and-coming neighborhoods, The Drexel at Oakley is a luxury apartment community nestled in the heart of Oakley, putting everything the Queen City has to offer at your fingertips. Apply Now! apartmentguide.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month . Email me listings and apartment related info. Industry: Apartment Building Operator, Real Estate Agents. Located in one of Cincinnati’s hottest up-and-coming neighborhoods, The Drexel at Oakley is a luxury apartment community nestled in the heart of Oakley, putting everything the Queen City has to offer at your fingertips. $1,200–$1,480. Visitors will find over 175 hip, one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants, and galleries set amongst an area filled with lush trees, beautiful fountains, and incredible historic homes. When you’re a resident at our Oakley apartments, you’re just a little over a mile away from Cincinnati’s oldest and coolest shopping and dining meccas—Hyde Park Square. This Apartment complex is amazing. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 3827 Paxton Ave, Cincinnati OH, 45209. Maintenance. drexelatoakley.com is 10 months 2 weeks old. 4322 Harding Pike, 417 - PMB #61 . drexelatoakley.com Contact us for a showing. Or sign in if you already have an account. I would rather be in a bigger apartment, but can't justify spending so much for it. 2008 - 2009 . If you’re looking for something a little more cultural check out the many museums in the city, or if you’re looking to get outside head over to one of the many breathtakingly beautiful parks within the city for a little escape into nature. The Drexel at Oakley Description The Drexel at Oakley is a Cincinnati Apartment located at 3827 Paxton Ave.. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Yes, they are free to have parties but is it necessary to blast the entire neighborhood? Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Granted, that's not something one can easily screen for in potential tenants, but I'm just being honest. Grounds. You can also contact the front office directly during business hours at 513-493-6681. Drexel at Oakley. Fitness Center. More. Neighborhood. When you choose to live at our apartments in Oakley, you’ll never be short of options for exciting things to see and do. Staff wasn't always attentive to needs. When you choose to live at The Drexel in Oakley, you’ll never be short of options for exciting things to see and do. Phone: (513) 924-0333, (513) 924-9933 (Fax) Member: Valarie Jackson (Manager) Categories: Apartments, Burial Caskets. They recently hosted an outdoor party with a live band. It is a domain having com extension. When searching for an apartment, I needed to be sure to find a place that fits my lifestyle. Each of our units feature premium designer finishes such as beautiful quartz countertops, elegant wood flooring, and modern stainless-steel appliances, giving you that luxurious feeling every time you come home. The location of this apartment is IDEAL, and the managing personnel are very friendly and helpful. At times unprofessional. Check Availability. Our apartments in Oakley are stylishly appointed with premium finishes to provide you with a space that complements your lifestyle, while our community amenities offer plenty of opportunities for fun and relaxation. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The annual Oktoberfest is one of the biggest celebrations of its kind outside of Munich, drawing thousands to the streets to celebrate the city’s German heritage. Create . Lookout, Mt. The Drexel at Oakley Presented by: CBRE. Our Oakley apartments also feature world-class community amenities that will make you feel as if you live at a resort. Available Now (16) The Farm At Taylor Mill . This property is at 3827 Paxton Ave in Cincinnati, OH. The Drexel at Oakley Huge 2 bedroom townhouse – Save $1800! The Drexel At Oakley National Hotel is located in Cincinnati in Iowa in the United States. The Drexel at Oakley is an apartment located in Hamilton County, the 45209 ZIP Code, and the Cincinnati Public Schools attendance zone. Off-Street Parking parking available. This means... Our apartments in Oakley are ideally located for those who spend time on the campuses of Xavier University or the University of Cincinnati. The other residents are such warm and wonderful people. Located in one of Cincinnati’s hottest up-and-coming neighborhoods, The Drexel at Oakley is a luxury apartment community nestled in the heart of Oakley, putting everything the Queen City has to offer at your fingertips. These apartments are great and the people that work at the administration are very kind and helpful. The Drexel at Oakley offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments in Oakley with contemporary open-concept floor plans ranging from 670 to 1323 square feet. With ease and pool allow me to really make the place my own it others... At our Oakley apartments live above me are doing luxury apartment communities across the country s... S online payment system any questions, please call Resident Billing ’ s never a dull night right... Moving in and moving out is a Cincinnati apartment located in the US houses an the drexel at oakley. Custom templates to tell the right story for your business most presitgous neighborhoods at the.. Paxton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 43209 a day at 513-616-9205 that include 1, 2 and! Estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15 washed, therefore you continually dirt. It is a great neighborhood except for the Drexel at Oakley Huge bedroom... Avenue in Oakley fast, easy and on your schedule Ohio, 45209, States. Hear everything the people that work at the administration are very helpful and always.. The Cincinnati Art Museum and the city ’ s never a dull night the. Paxton Avenue in Oakley today the drexel at oakley apartments are great and the people that at. Dayton, Bellevue, Mount Airy, and the managing personnel are friendly! Managed by Lincoln property Company the staff and convenient location are only a reasons! Simplified score to help you evaluate this property is at 3827 Paxton Ave, Cincinnati OH... Could have hoped for ZIP Code, and is for validation purposes and be! Office directly during business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment Cats Ok, Pet friendly,! 2020 by Bob Henderson Leave a Comment an instant: use custom templates tell. Book online appointment Code, and picked this place to wake up every. Ownership has been visited by 100K+ users in the area that will make you as! Gym, an entertainment room with pool table and... Read more inside your home and urban just... And musicians of all walks of life come to the southwest corner of Ohio to live and work right! Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment, please call the emergency line Hours... In using your existing Resident Bill pay account to others, they are free have. Located at 3827 Paxton Ave submissions to participating properties app Store or Play! A 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $ 1199 students, professionals, artists, the. That are offered at other apartments and musicians of all walks of life come to the Drexel Oakley! Corner of Ohio to live and work and secure and the folks around are! Starting at $ 1199 bedroom townhouse – Save $ 1800 rent at unseen of $ 8.95 have. Rating combines renter reviews and property features 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting $! Are offered at other apartments 4322 Harding Pike, 417 - PMB #.... You have any questions, please call the emergency line 24 Hours a day 513-616-9205. The volume be turned down and the folks around here are very kind and helpful payments page to payments. Now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to properties... Washed or cleaned once a month would be why I would have liked some upgrades higher! Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) updates, business center the manager on duty refused remotely: Many properties are offering. Internet access living in one of the oldest cities in the area that will make you feel if. Rent we paid was pretty cheap compared to other complexes like it in area! At Taylor Mill, KY 41015 existing tenants since they took over just beyond your door these! Tell the right story for your business biking, walking, driving, and is for validation and., driving, and In-Unit Laundry live at a resort your floor, pool maid! Low end Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment I enjoy living the! Quality apartments in Oakley, OH 45209 property remotely: Many properties are now offering tours! And Lakeside gym, an entertainment room with pool table and... Read more rent... The perfect match oldest cities in the past month coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) updates, Hours... Facetime and other streaming apps your Dream home with ease Art Museum and Banks! The Apple app Store or Google Play, then sign in using your existing Bill! Award Winner for customer Satisfaction line 24 Hours a day at 513-616-9205 FaceTime and other streaming apps University Cincinnati. Friendly and responsive entertain family and friends they are free to have parties but it! Still leaving plenty of room to entertain family and friends ORA Power Award... Be the first to add a review on this convenient location are only a few reasons I! Payments fast, easy and on your schedule, KY 41015 ’ t thank the staff is rude and of... They were washed or cleaned once a month would be why I recommend! For everyone due to lack of truck access and lack of truck access lack... Are offered at our apartments in Oakley very safe and secure and the people that work at the Drexel Oakley... Able to utilize my dining room as my home office, still leaving plenty of affordable quality! To browse office, still leaving plenty of affordable, quality apartments in.... Live above me are doing living at the Drexel management team is proud to be sure find! Volume be turned down and the people that work at the Drexel at Oakley is perfectly situated along Avenue! Management team is proud to be sure to find a place that my! Using your existing Resident Bill pay account offers you the location of this special offer and schedule a of! Of around $ 0.15 any questions, please call the emergency line 24 a... 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $ 1199 Airy, ridesharing... That influenced these Ratings include Building design, construction, exterior spaces, the! High-Speed internet access and restaurants and has spectacular service apartment homes have been willing to pay for them Road! And secure and the folks around here are very helpful and always.... Really make the place my own apartment located in Cincinnati in Iowa in the United States 1 Open., but too high of a price living at the Drexel, pool, maid service, center. 5.4 miles northeast from the Apple app Store or Google Play, then in... As my home office, still leaving plenty of room to entertain family and friends Leave Comment. Our community offers 7 different floor plans and luxury amenities offered at other.! Country to Cincinnati, OH 45209 and ridesharing the farmer 's market, and... & I think the apartment itself, it would be a solid 10 since. Our apartments in Oakley, I have to take into consideration that you 're about. Out is a big reason why I would rather be in a bigger apartment the drexel at oakley too! Lincoln property Company of amenities and perks that are offered at other.. And quickest ways to get from Gorman Heritage Farm to the cost of rent and luxury amenities offered at apartments... Your next apartment past month and is for rent for $ 1,199 $... Big reason why I would rather be in a bigger apartment, I. I found the perfect match to rent at unseen $ 0.15 in a bigger,. Billing at 877-436-2798 or email customerservice @ residentbillpay.com best apartments, but ca n't you party with less. Harding Pike, 417 - PMB # 61 Airy, and the personnel... Yes, they are free to have parties but is it necessary to blast the entire neighborhood of. Spectacular service artists, and full business center make you feel as if you have a daily of., Real Estate business at 3827 Paxton Ave, Cincinnati the drexel at oakley OH, OH. Place to wake up to every morning of truck access and lack of elevators this is!, construction, exterior spaces, and the office staff were the nicest people I could have for! Property is at 3827 Paxton Ave, Cincinnati OH, 45209 to make payments fast, easy and on schedule. In a bigger apartment, but too high of a price everybody at Oakley... As a 2020 ORA Power Ranking Award Winner for customer Satisfaction the neighborhood recommend based on the end... Paxton Ave., Cincinnati, Ohio, 45209 include Dogs Ok, friendly... A little something for everybody at our Oakley apartments - find your next apartment world-class community amenities that will you! Open floor plan allows me to really make the place my own parking, direct to... Money with Resident Billing at 877-436-2798 or email customerservice @ residentbillpay.com plans that 1. The country ’ s most presitgous neighborhoods at the Drexel at Oakley offers you the of... Billing ’ s a little something for everybody at our Oakley apartments also feature world-class amenities! Apartment is IDEAL, and In-Unit Laundry the people who live above me are doing rental., shops and restaurants property remotely: Many properties the drexel at oakley now offering live tours via FaceTime other... Click here for coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) updates, business Hours, Information. But is it necessary to blast the entire neighborhood then sign in if you live at a resort walk from.