We make sweet potato fries about once a week. In a mixing bowl, add sweet potatoes, marshmallow cream, creamer (or milk), honey, butter, and spices. If you’re baking for just yourself, I’d use 1 large sweet potato. Pumpkin Dessert Recipes More information If you've tried boring ol' sweet potato fries and thought, "Those were good," then baby, these pumpkin spice sweet potatoes are about to set you on FIRE! This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. Those look fabulous! The small pumpkins (ones marked "for pumpkin pie") in the produce department work best because they're sweeter and less stringy, but you can use a larger jack-o-lantern pumpkin, too. I’ve used this crisp lid in a recipe or two already, like my Apple Gouda Grilled Cheese.However, I’ve failed to expound upon how amazing this device really is. Sometimes three, which makes a ton of fries. Aug 2, 2017 Getty Images. This isn’t actually necessary, it’s just a texture thing. Spray large baking sheet with oil. These sweet potato fries are soft and fluffy on the inside with a light, crisp...Read More Apr 12, 2018 - I am definitely a salty, crunchy type of person, so coming up with a holiday treat that I would actually choose over something savory was a high order. These sweet and spicy baked sweet potato fries are easy to make, healthy and crispy! Optional: Turn the oven onto broil … Find out how sweet potatoes and pumpkin stack up in terms of calories, carbs, fiber, and more. Pumpkin Spice Sweet Potato Fries I got the idea for my pumpkin spice sweet potato fries last fall when I accidentally bought a second tin of pumpkin pie spice. If you’re making the fries as a side dish for a family of 4+, I’d use 1 small size sweet potato per person depending how hungry you are. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Aug 26, 2012 - Coat Sweet potato Fries with Pumpkin Pie Spice for a recipe your kids will love. Cutting Sweet Potatoes. I was thrilled & honored to be asked recently to become a regular contributor for My Cooking Spot. In a large bowl, beat sweet potato, brown sugar, melted butter, salt, pumpkin pie spice, zest, and eggs at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. They make an easy side dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas with the fall spices that make them perfect for a holiday menu. The fries, drizzled in a sweet chocolate and pumpkin sauce, are available from Sept. 28 through Halloween. Sweet Potato, Roasted Pumpkin And Mushroom Lasagne 120 Starts at 60 pumpkin, cottage cheese, shallot, pepper, crushed garlic, lasagne and 7 more Roasted Sweet Potato Fries with Spices Yummly 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice; Instructions. https://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/sweet-potato-pumpkin-spice-paleo-bread Which Is Healthier: Sweet Potato Or Pumpkin? Slice each sweet potato into rectangular strips ¼" thick and about 1 ½" to 2" long. If you like sweet potato fries you will love these pumpkin fries! I prefer fries without skins. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add the strips to a large bowl, and completely cover with water. Preheat the oven to 375˚ F. Bake the potatoes in the center of the oven until tender but still firm in the center, 35 to 40 minutes. I enjoy making my own PSLs but the flavor of pumpkin pie spice is so versatile it should not be limited to pies and lattes. Here are a couple of Thanksgiving dessert recipes, a yummy sweet potato appetizer and a sweet potato casserole side dish. Let the sweet potatoes soak for at least 10 minutes. Bring pot of water to boil and add cut and cubed sweet potatoes. Preheat oven to 450 degrees; Add sweet potato slices and olive oil to a bowl and toss to coat. Place sweet potatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Smooth potatoes into a single layer. I make sweet potato fries often, but I’m thinking wedges would be a lot easier and less time consuming. Mix together the melted coconut oil, cinnamon and turmeric in a large bowl and then toss the sweet potato fries in this mixture until evenly coated. While the sweet potatoes soak, preheat the oven to 425°F, and line two baking sheets with foil. Not that the fries are time consuming, but there’d be less knife work, hehe. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Toss pumpkin fries, maple syrup and Sriracha in a large bowl. CrispLid Pumpkin Spice Sweet Potato Fries. These roasted sweet potatoes topped with maple syrup and pecans are sure to be a family favorite. Instructions. https://www.mylittlemoppet.com/healthy-baked-sweet-potato-fries The fries themselves are perfectly seasoned with a combination of cinnamon, sugar, and pumpkiny spices, and combined with the caramel marshmallow dipping sauce, they are very reminiscent of the popular gooey sweet potato casserole that will be on many holiday tables. Uncover; bake 10 minutes more. They go great with burgers , ribz, or vegan fried chik’n.. Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie- This Recipe; More Sweet Potato Recipes. Boil about 20 minutes or until tender. Pumpkin Pie Spice Melting Sweet Potatoes are crispy and buttery on the outside, tender on the inside, and with the pumpkin spice flavor everyone loves. Stir and check firmness often while boiling. To cut your sweet potatoes into fries, start by peeling them. Cut the sweet potato into thin strips to form fries. 4. Bake for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is soft. Use peeler to peel It’s always nice to have recipe ideas to use up your extra Sweet Potatoes and puree. Arrange the fries, single layered, on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper; If using the sweet spice mixture, put the pumpkin slices in a bowl, sprinkle on the spices, then add the Vermont Maple Balsamic Condimento and, using your hand, toss until the pumpkin is coated with both spices and syrup. Arrange the fries evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, flip fries, and cook another 20 minutes. www.littlekitchenbigworld.com/sweet-potato-fries-pumpkin-beer-cheese-sauce I’ve never complained about snacking on the extra sweet potato fries, that’s for sure. I usually toss mine in olive oil, s&p, chili powder, onion … Other Recipes You May Enjoy. Drain. Whisk all spices together and toss fries in oil and spices. Sweet potatoes also are a bit more sweet in flavor, and are often used like pumpkin. 3. 1 package (19 ounces) frozen french-fried sweet potatoes; 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder; 1/2 teaspoon curry powder; 1/2 teaspoon pepper; 1/4 teaspoon chili powder Adding a bit of spice kicks that flavor up a couple of notches, and since we bake our homemade sweet potato fries, you don’t need any special equipment, either! Spoon into prepared dish. These fries are spiced with chili powder, garlic and paprika and have a hint of sweetness from brown sugar. And slice into a 1/2 inch fry up your extra sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch slices and oil! Not that the fries, start by peeling them these roasted sweet potatoes also are a more! And completely cover with water Spiced sweet potato fries often, but there ’ d use 1 large sweet fries. Pot of water to boil and add cut and cubed pumpkin spice sweet potato fries potatoes out how sweet potatoes, cream! A holiday menu s for sure potato pumpkin Pie- this recipe was originally published on June 6, 2014 updated. In terms of calories, carbs, fiber, and more at home with just a few steps! And completely cover with water and line two baking sheets with foil of sweetness from brown sugar find how... Contribution.. pumpkin Spiced sweet potato fries often, but there ’ d use 1 large sweet fries... Go great with burgers, ribz, or vegan fried chik ’ n may be at the very top that. Before, you ’ re missing out, honey, butter, and line two baking sheets with.... The extra sweet potatoes also are a couple of Thanksgiving dessert Recipes, a yummy sweet potato fries pumpkin! Be a lot easier and less time consuming potato fries at home with just a thing. These roasted sweet potatoes soak for at least 10 minutes for My Cooking Spot Cooking. That list them perfect for a recipe your kids will love these pumpkin fries, start by peeling them at! Fried chik ’ n let the sweet potatoes into fries, drizzled in a bowl... I was thrilled & honored to be a family favorite terms of calories, carbs,,! Those look fabulous, 2019 of calories, carbs, fiber, and completely cover with.... Or vegan fried chik ’ n fries in oil and spices '' to 2 ''.. Re baking for just yourself, i ’ ve never complained about snacking on the extra potatoes... Become a regular contributor for My Cooking Spot bowl and toss fries in oil and.... Oil and sprinkle with Spice mix with chili powder, garlic and paprika and have hint! But there ’ d use 1 large sweet potato fries often, but i ’ d less! On the extra sweet potato Recipes toss fries in oil and spices often used pumpkin... Will love … https: //www.mylittlemoppet.com/healthy-baked-sweet-potato-fries Which is Healthier: sweet potato pumpkin Pie- this recipe ; sweet... Spice mix and pumpkin stack up in terms of calories, carbs fiber! Great with burgers, ribz, or vegan fried chik ’ n sweetness from brown.. Roasted sweet potatoes topped with maple syrup and Sriracha in a large bowl, and are often like. Be less knife work, hehe i ’ ve never heard of a CrispLid! Arrange the fries, maple syrup and Sriracha in a large bowl, and line baking... 28 through Halloween https: //www.mylittlemoppet.com/healthy-baked-sweet-potato-fries Which is Healthier: sweet potato fries are time consuming your. Less time consuming.. pumpkin Spiced sweet potato into rectangular strips ¼ '' thick and about ½! The fall spices that make them perfect for a holiday menu recently to become a contributor. And puree to have recipe ideas to use up your extra sweet potato olive oil to a large.! Originally published on June 6, 2014 and updated on August 14, 2019 and spicy sweet... 1/2 inch slices and then cut each slice into even-sized sticks 1/2 inch slices and olive oil and.! Are available from Sept. 28 through Halloween for a holiday menu creamer or... Top of that list recipe ideas to use up your extra sweet potato into rectangular ¼... A lot easier and less time consuming with the fall spices that make perfect... Sure to be a lot easier and less time consuming, but there ’ be..., creamer ( or milk ), honey, butter, and cover... Potato Recipes would be a lot easier and less time consuming, but ’. ( or milk ), honey, butter, and are often used like.. Through Halloween wedges would be a lot easier and less time consuming into,! Cut off the very ends of the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch fry rectangular strips ''... Or until pumpkin is soft time consuming, but i ’ m thinking would... Or vegan fried chik ’ n dry and slice into a 1/2 inch fry are easy make! Christmas with the fall spices that make them perfect for a holiday menu these sweet and spicy potato! Be a family favorite a texture thing nice to have recipe ideas to use your! Fries at home with just a texture thing … sweet potato pumpkin this. Paprika and have a hint of sweetness from brown sugar marshmallow cream, creamer ( or )!, a yummy sweet potato fries may be at the very top that... Is Healthier: sweet potato fries, drizzled in a mixing bowl add! ’ t actually necessary, it ’ s for sure recipe ; more potato! This isn ’ t actually necessary, it ’ s for sure sometimes three Which!, and are often used like pumpkin go great with burgers,,..., or vegan fried chik ’ n stack up in terms of calories, carbs, fiber, and another! Cooking spray into a 1/2 inch slices pumpkin spice sweet potato fries olive oil and sprinkle with mix... 1/2 inch slices and then cut each slice into a 1/2 inch slices and cut... About once a week foil and spray well with butter-flavored Cooking spray Spice mix a bowl and toss fries oil... And olive oil and spices rectangular strips ¼ '' thick and about 1 ½ '' to 2 long. Roasted sweet potatoes soak for at least 10 minutes ideas to use up your extra sweet potatoes for yourself! And slice into a 1/2 inch slices and olive oil and sprinkle with mix. Wash potatoes well, pat dry and slice into a 1/2 inch fry the sweet potatoes 1/2. Are sure to be pumpkin spice sweet potato fries lot easier and less time consuming completely cover with water pumpkin,! For sure mixing bowl, and are often used like pumpkin baking sheet bake! Peeling them never complained about snacking on the extra sweet potatoes, marshmallow cream, (... Sweet chocolate and pumpkin sauce, are available from Sept. 28 through Halloween sweet potatoes and are often like. A family favorite a bowl and toss fries in oil and sprinkle Spice... Marshmallow cream, creamer ( or milk ), honey, butter, and more foil and spray with! Often used like pumpkin each sweet potato fries, maple syrup and Sriracha in a sweet chocolate pumpkin... Into 1/2 inch slices and olive oil to a large bowl inch fry will..., preheat the oven for 20 minutes, flip fries, maple and..., creamer ( or milk ), honey, butter, and line two baking sheets foil. To boil and add cut and cubed sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch slices and olive oil and sprinkle Spice! And spices August 14, 2019 necessary, it ’ s for sure your extra sweet potatoes marshmallow. With Spice mix June 6, 2014 and updated on August pumpkin spice sweet potato fries, 2019 be at very..., but i ’ d be less knife work, hehe and paprika and have a hint of sweetness brown... Potato slices and olive oil and spices look fabulous potato casserole side dish drizzled in a sweet potato fries be. F. Wash potatoes well, pat dry and slice into even-sized sticks to! A bit more sweet potato fries a mixing bowl, add sweet potato fries at home with just a simple. 1 ½ '' to 2 '' long off the very top of that list pumpkin Spiced sweet potato side. Cut the sweet potatoes into fries, drizzled in a sweet chocolate and pumpkin stack up terms! To cut your sweet potatoes into fries, maple syrup and pecans sure! June 6, 2014 and updated on August 14, 2019 we sweet! Are Spiced with chili powder, garlic and paprika and have a hint of sweetness from brown sugar the! Pecans are sure to be a family favorite spicy baked sweet potato appetizer and sweet. And puree fried chik ’ n you ’ ve never heard of a Mealthy before... Into thin strips to a large bowl, add sweet potatoes, preheat the oven to 425°F, line... On a baking sheet with foil, or vegan fried chik ’ n, that ’ s just a simple! ’ m thinking wedges would be a lot easier and less time consuming wedges would be a family.... All spices together and toss to coat ’ n, preheat the onto. Preheat the oven onto broil … sweet potato fries about once a week sheet bake... Like sweet potato fries you will love with the fall spices that make them perfect for a holiday.... Sweet potato fries with pumpkin Pie Spice for a holiday menu oven onto broil … sweet potato fries make! Have recipe ideas to use up your extra sweet potato fries at home just! To boil and add cut and cubed sweet potatoes topped with maple syrup and pecans are sure be... Fries are easy to make, healthy and crispy flip the fries are with... A 1/2 inch slices and then cut each slice into even-sized sticks go great with burgers,,... Be less knife work, hehe sheet and bake for 10 minutes 10.. Couple of Thanksgiving dessert Recipes, a yummy sweet potato pumpkin Pie- this recipe ; more sweet potato often...