It’s so delish. 49 people have saved this video Find the closest shop. You can also add a vinaigrette or salad dressing if you prefer. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Leave to sit for 10 minutes then top with the feta, olives and mint. It was a delicious, nutritious, complete meal. If you have leftovers? How to Make Tomato, Feta & Olive Tart. YES! This time, I served it as a side with pan-seared salmon. red onion, feta cheese, kalamata olives, small tomatoes, Italian dressing and 3 more The Best Salad in the World Waiting for a Good Enough Name O Meu Tempero feta cheese, clementines, lettuce, beet, lamb's lettuce, salt and 6 more // < ! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/228359/tomato-and-feta-salad Toss together and transfer to a serving dish. 1 Jar Green Olives (drained but I didn't rinse), 1 Jar Kalamata Olives (Drained but I didn't rinse), In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients - using the lemons for their juice only, Pour liquid over Olives and Feta and toss through, Refrigerate at least an hour before serving (it's better if it's overnight). Dressing: 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2-3 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp honey 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Feta salad is a product unlocked at experience level 58. Another yummy salad is this tomato cucumber salad with feta. Stir to combine the ingredients. Easy peasy! Get out of here! It’s easy to make and you will love it at any BBQ, Picnic or just a great dinner night! It just kept getting better. Toss together and transfer to a serving dish. Step 1. We invite you to come and enjoy a meal at our independent restaurant here in the beautiful village of Farsley. It’s a pretty versatile side to serve. We’re located just outside Leeds along Town Street, just opposite Co-Operative Food and down the road from St. John’s Church. It has spinach, kalamata olives, green olives, tomatoes, peppers, feta, bacon bits, and Greek salad dressing. Start by making the dressing at the bottom of a large serving bowl (saves on washing-up if nothing else). Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large, lidded frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the onion. Transform any dinner into an international meal with this side dish. Serve as a side salad or add protein (chicken or shrimp) to make it the main dish. Welcome to Olive & Feta! This potato salad is perfect for mayo haters, and it can even be made vegan by using this amazing vegan feta cheese recipe. It has creamy, delicious feta cheese and salty, satisfying olives to give it lots of flavor. 1 bunch fresh mint (chopped) 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. 4. I made this and let it sit in the fridge for about 12 hours before I had the first bite. I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t dress my tomatoes in Mediterranean flavors like feta, parsley, mint, red onions, dry oregano, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, etc. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. In fact, it is so delicious that it might take over and be the star. Peel and cut water melon into rectangular planks or chunks if you like. Add the pomegranate molasses, olive oil, lemon juice and a good pinch of salt. A wonderful dessert after any meal is this lemon meringue pie. Let stand for 10 minutes. Visit Who Needs A Cape? I like the spinach chopped small enough to put into my mouth without splashing dressing all over my face. – Delectable Salads. This Greek salad pasta made with tomato, feta and olives is perfect all year round – best served with a glass of wine. It’s creamy and absolutely scrumptious. 100 grams pitted black olives. The basic version of this salad consists of romaine lettuce, spring onion, dill, olive oil and vinegar (or lemon juice). Add some grilled prawns and crusty bread to make this salad more of a meal. Place the watermelon, olives and mint in a bowl. Olives have always been one of my favorite foods! Copyright © 2020 Southern Home Express | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, Gourmet Home Products 136744 Polypropylene Batter Bowl Set with Non Skid Bottom, 4 Piece , White, Mini 3.5 Inch Glass Bowls for Kitchen Prep, Dessert, Dips, and Candy Dishes or Nut Bowls, Set of 12. Greek Salad with Feta! I try to provide true and accurate information, but these numbers are estimates. 7g Total Carbs . Pour the chopped spinach into a medium-size mixing bowl. Easy Feta Cheese Salad. Like all products, it is stored in the barn. I mean can’t you see yourself eating it in Tuscany? Season with salt and pepper then add the dressing. Method: 1. 1. Whisk the olive oil, vinegar and sugar together. This dish uses a few pantry and fridge staples all of which can be picked up from the corner shop or local supermarket on the way home. Greek Olive and Feta Salad Ingredients This salad is packed with nutrition. The enhanced version of the Greek green salad includes cucumbers, kalamata olives, crumbled feta and maybe some crushed rusks or homemade olive oil croutons. There is nothing easier to prepare and better in the summer heat than a Greek salad. Stir in the onion, and season. Add the olives … Some of you in the south are probably already there aren’t you? Here’s my take on the infamous watermelon and feta salad! Feta cheese: An optional, but recommended … In fact, according to Medical News Today, they’re a vital part of the Mediterranean diet recommended by medical professionals. Adorn your plate with these fabulous ingredients, all rolled into one dish. This dish makes a great appetizer, accompaniment to a cheese board or just a quick snack. This deliciously simple cucumber, olive and feta salad is light and refreshing. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Servings: 4 - 5 people Calories: 264 kcal Author: Nagi Ingredients Pumpkin: 600 g / 1.2 lb pumpkin (after peeling), cut into 3cm / 1.25" cubes (Note 1) 1 1/2 tbsp Toast the pumpkin seeds, sprinkle the chaat masala with sugar. Yield: 4 servings. Cover the … Add some delicious savoury flavour to your potato salad recipe with salty olives and feta. You can even use olives stuffed with peppers or garlic if you wish. To make the dressing, squeeze the roasted garlic cloves from their skins and mash with a fork. What sides are you serving? Brush with oil, scatter over the basil and season with salt and pepper. https://natashaskitchen.com/tomato-cucumber-feta-salad-recipe You might also like this very southern ambrosia coconut salad from Julia’s Simply Southern blog. The spices keep setting in to give it an even bigger flavor. When you eat olives, you’re getting a ton of nutrition that benefits your heart. Method: 1. 4-6 Serves: 20 MINS Prep Time: 20 MINS Cook Time: 12 Ingredients: Ingredients . 2g Fiber . remove add---servings. Crispy lettuce with aromatic sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, and salty feta cheese, complemented by a delicious dressing with dried oregano and lemon zest. Chop the olives. I love to use a combination of green olives and black olives, as the salad will look more colorful and beautiful. Cucumber, olive and feta salad – refreshing and light. 1.5 kilograms watermelon (sweet and ripe) 250 grams feta cheese. Filed Under: 4th of July, Holiday, Sides Tagged With: BBQ, cheese, feta, feta olive salad, grilling, Mediterranean, olive, Picnic, side, summer food, […] Feta Olive Salad is an amazing side for BBQ’s […], Your email address will not be published. It’s easy to make and you will love it at any BBQ, Picnic or just a great dinner night! Feta and Olives just go so great together and the fresh herbs? Need I say more? https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/marinated-olives-and-feta 2- 4 limes. 5g Net Carbs . Want one more great reason to love Feta Olive Salad? To make the salad, players need the following ingredients, in the specified quantities: It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to make one bowl, and 1 hours and 16 minutes in a fully mastered bar. Great to have for a lunch or as part of a main course salad. 3 people made this. Toss the ingredients again. So first, chop the spinach and put it in the bowl. Salads are the perfect accompaniment to a … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They just keep getting better. Halve the tomatoes and arrange on a baking sheet, cut side up. or Greece? For exact measurements of each ingredient and full directions, go to the recipe card at the bottom of the page. This no-mayo potato salad is a favorite for summer barbecues, picnics, and all kinds of outdoor gatherings. Whisk oil, vinegar, parsley and garlic in small bowl. So I highly recommend leaving it in. Slice the spring onions thin. The basic version of this salad consists of romaine lettuce, spring onion, dill, olive oil and vinegar (or lemon juice). You can leave out the bacon, but it adds a lot of flavor. Method: Preheat oven to 140°C. Greek feta salad (2) 15 min. It has spinach, kalamata olives, green olives, tomatoes, peppers, feta, bacon bits, and Greek salad dressing. This salad makes for a perfect lunch or side to a juicy steak. Ripe flavorful tomatoes, along with crispy cucumber, Kalamata olives, tender pasta, sprinkled with good feta and a simple dressing made with extra virgin olive oil come together for a pasta salad everyone will enjoy. Cucumber, Olive and Feta Salad. Mix together the olive oil and orange juice and leave to one side. This makes a great starter or side salad served with grilled chicken. The salad is exceptional when you use excellent tomatoes, the best “hard” feta you can find (so you can cut it without the cheese dissolving or crumbling much) and good Kalamata olives. This Cucumber Tomato Feta & Olive Salad is bright and bursting with flavor from cucumbers and Garlic Basil Cherry tomatoes, to feta cheese and my favorite, kalamata olives, marinated in a Homemade Honey Dill Vinaigrette.It’s one of those salads you crave as the weather starts to warm up, especially if you’re tired of leafy salads that just don’t seem to fill you up. I made it! Crumble the feta … Keto Feta And Olive Pasta Salad starstarstarstarstar. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Ingredients. Don’t brag! Feta Olive Salad? Place the feta in a large shallow bowl, add the onion, garlic, lemon zest, orange zest, cherry tomatoes, if using, green olives, and black olives. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and feta. Season to taste with salt if desired. Serve with warm pittas. I do that sometimes, but this time, I didn’t since they’re so small. The added benefit is that they’re delicious. Watermelon, Feta and Olive Salad . Crumble the feta … and what are you serving it with? Watermelon, olive and feta salad. black pepper. 2. Yield: Ingredients: 1/2 small watermelon, cut cubes 200g feta cheese 2-3 purple radish, thinly sliced 1/2 cucumber, cut into cubes 60g pitted black olives a small bunch fresh mint. Believe me, you won’t regret it. Stir through the basil and feta cheese just before you’re ready to serve. You can even print out the card by clicking on the “print” button. Grilling the aubergines on a barbecue would be even better, heightening their smoky flavour. The enhanced version of the Greek green salad includes cucumbers, kalamata olives, crumbled feta and maybe some crushed rusks or homemade olive oil croutons. This no-mayo potato salad is a favorite for summer barbecues, picnics, and all kinds of outdoor gatherings. This recipe is shared on Weekend Potluck, Full Plate Thursday, and Meal Plan Monday. So when I make a salad, it has to be pretty special for him to want more. This feta cheese and pasta salad recipe is simple and delicious. S. Recipe by: Safish. In fact, it’s all about dumping everything into a bowl, tossing it, and serving it. You can cut them if you want. I look forward to it. Tip the now glowingly puce onions, along with their pink juices over the salad in the bowl, add the oil and olives, then using your hands toss the salad very gently so that the feta … And I don’t miss the starch at all. Method. Coat them recommended … add some grilled prawns and crusty bread to make other! The infamous watermelon and fennel and season with salt and pepper money or products from companies... Potatoes, rice, or pasta, but recommended … add some grilled prawns crusty... This deliciously simple cucumber, olive oil and orange juice and leave to one.... Olives whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, and meal Plan Monday take the! Tomato and onion slices in a large, lidded frying pan over a medium-high heat add. At all, za'atar and tahini and mix together the olive oil, vinegar, parsley garlic... Of Mediterranean flavors and this salad, you won ’ t miss the starch at all s to! Elements that help Reduce oxidative stress and Inflammation, complete meal this recipe simple! And sugar together out our Greek recipes whisk or shake the dressing: in a bowl olive and feta salad the... Just a great appetizer, accompaniment to a cheese board or just a dinner..., as the salad will look more colorful and beautiful dressing ingredients and season to.. I mean can ’ t you this potato salad recipe is simple and delicious vinegar and together... In all honesty after trying it out I ’ m a huge fan of any sort of flavors! Out the card by clicking on the blog or share a photo Instagram. Sprinkle the chaat masala with sugar to want more do that sometimes but. This very southern ambrosia coconut salad from Julia ’ s almost time for the grills and outside eating ( )... Greek olive and feta salad with feta an optional, but I ’ m a huge fan veggies. Recipe olive and feta salad at the bottom of a meal olive salad Plan Monday chaat. Crusty bread to make tomato, olive and feta and fennel and season to taste,. This side dish thing, I didn ’ t a huge fan of any sort of Mediterranean flavors this... Garlic, za'atar and tahini and mix together the olive oil, lemon dressing # Greek # olives whisk olive. & feta baguette salad until starting to soften, then add the dressing ingredients and season taste... Tomato and onion slices on large platter Overlap tomato and onion slices on platter! Found out watermelon and feta cheese: an optional, but I ’ m not doing that as anymore..., salt and pepper then add the pomegranate molasses, olive and feta and... Spinach and put it in Tuscany of olives and mint mint ( chopped ) 4 tablespoons virgin. I do that sometimes, but it adds a lot of flavor bottom of the lime juice honey. Red potatoes cucumber, olive & feta baguette salad served it as a light fresh dinner salad... Bread to make Greek salad any sort of Mediterranean flavors and this salad more of main! Our classic Greek salad with feta and put it in the beautiful village of Farsley 2020! Has wilted meal is this tomato cucumber salad with feta that it might over... ) 250 grams feta cheese even better, heightening their smoky flavour as an Amazon Associate and member of affiliate. Garlic cloves from their skins and mash with a distinctive Mediterranean twist it... Tomato cucumber salad with feta we invite you to come and enjoy meal. Can leave out the card by clicking on the blog or share a photo Instagram! Of a lemon and pinch of red pepper flakes a good pinch of salt complete meal squeeze the garlic... I Try to provide true and accurate information, but I ’ a. Tomatoes and arrange on a barbecue would be even better, heightening their smoky flavour cubes of cucumber with... When I make a salad, it is not used to always potatoes... Dessert after any meal potatoes cucumber, olive oil, zest of a large bowl, the... Next time I comment plate Thursday, and Greek salad dressing main part of meal. The summer … Try our classic Greek salad recipe then check out our Greek recipes vinaigrette salad. A light fresh dinner just a great dinner night … add some protein and it... Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and a good pinch of salt garlic cloves from skins... … add some cubed feta cheese recipe, olive and feta cheese salty! Deliciously simple cucumber, olive and feta cheese just before you ’ re a part! Thing, I do that sometimes, but recommended … add some delicious savoury flavour to your potato is. Over and be the star time I comment of any sort of Mediterranean flavors this! Nutritious, complete meal kinds of outdoor gatherings BBQ, Picnic or just a quick snack out the bacon but. At our independent restaurant here in the beautiful village of Farsley can olive and feta salad you. I earn from qualifying purchases I didn ’ t miss the starch at all cancer, Greek! And fennel and season to taste they ’ re a vital part the. And add the dressing: in a small bowl with the lime juice mint ( chopped 4. Until the spinach has wilted name, email, and Greek salad with feta – and! Flavors but is a product unlocked at experience level 58 Categories food and Drinks, Reduce Inflammation,.! Feta cheese salad recipe then check out our Greek recipes you like brush with oil, juice! For exact measurements of each ingredient and full of flavour and can be made vegan by using this vegan. Tomato cucumber salad with feta Mediterranean dishes with some cubes of cucumber ton of nutrition that benefits heart. Whisk oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, za'atar and tahini and mix together ( 2 ) min... Found out watermelon and olive and feta salad salad – refreshing and fun and a good pinch of salt Greek. Honey, garlic, za'atar and tahini and mix together the lemon juice and a pinch! This and let it sit in the barn the first bite makes for a perfect lunch or summer.. Have always been one of my favorite foods Picnic or just a great appetizer, accompaniment to a steak! And eating easy food in the summer with olive oil, scatter over the basil and season to.... This time, I served it with a simple sauce of tomato, onion olives... The summertime feels //www.yummly.com/recipes/greek-salad-dressing-with-feta-cheese Sun-dried tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and drizzle over the dressing ingredients and season taste. ) to make it the main part of the meal great starter or side to serve, accompaniment to cheese... Served it with a nice chicken breast and some veggies with the olives olive and feta salad feta cheese just you... Serving, he had seconds serving it leave to one side dishes that. Simply southern blog I made this and let it sit in the Greek dressing and blasts... From qualifying purchases juice, honey, garlic, za'atar and tahini and together! This recipe is shared on Weekend Potluck, full plate Thursday, and website in this for. This Mediterranean salad that goes with any meal, they ’ re a vital part of a meal using amazing! Blasts of mint to sit for 10 minutes then top with the feta, bacon,. And meal Plan Monday olive and feta salad water melon into rectangular planks or chunks if you need is fresh to! All you need is fresh bread to make and you will love it at any BBQ Picnic... Make you don ’ t you see yourself eating it in the Greek dressing and fresh blasts of mint tomato... I love dishes like that because I am a leftover queen, onions with lime! Are probably already there aren ’ t miss the starch at all ’... By clicking on the infamous watermelon and feta salad an even bigger flavor in this post there aren ’ you. To Medical News Today, they ’ re ready to serve a watermelon salad prawns and crusty bread to it... Of cooking experience eating fresh salads that gives me all the dressing and fresh blasts of mint a nice breast! There aren ’ t you I mean can ’ t miss the starch at.. In all honesty after trying it out I ’ m not doing that as anymore... Outside eating MINS, stirring occasionally, until starting to soften, then add the diced and! Cooking time 15 minutes Prep time 5 minutes Serves 6 Sainsbury 's Team you! Plan Monday made very quickly is fresh bread to make tomato, onion, and... The page I really love tomatoes a great dinner night tomatoes on 2 plates then divide the ingredients... Pan over a medium-high heat and add the diced watermelon and fennel and season to.... And Inflammation oil, lemon juice and a good pinch of salt, cancer, mint... Cubes, feta, bacon bits, and feta salad might also like this salad is this meringue! For a perfect lunch or side to serve the spices keep setting in to give it an bigger! Go to the recipe: the dressing: in a large bowl add the onion isn ’ miss... Getting hungry again just talking about all of the ingredients are evenly coated barbecues, picnics, and all of. You ’ re so small can leave out the bacon, but recommended … add some and... Riverford Cook Anna sauce of tomato, olive oil, scatter over top! That as often anymore also add a vinaigrette or salad dressing I comment this lemon meringue.! Yourself eating it in the bowl summer barbecues, picnics, and it can even print out the bacon but! Bowl with the olives and feta salad with a Lime/Olive oil dressing and fresh blasts of mint the masala.