Copyright © The Noodle House 2018 | TERMS OF SERVICE | TERMS OF SERVICETERMS OF SERVICE | TERMS OF SERVICE Vegetarian Menu at Noodle House (which curiously incorporates “Crispy Soy Chicken” into many dishes) Sushi Menu (itself featuring eight additional sections, exclusive of combos and lunch specials) Before finally moving on to … Side … more. Yang's Noodle, Online Order,Chinese Noodle Restaurant, Portland, OR Chinese Noodle Restaurant in Portland 1625 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR Get Quote Call (503) 546-7063 Get directions WhatsApp (503) 546-7063 Message (503) 546-7063 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order Order takeaway and delivery at Veranda Noodle House, Portland with Tripadvisor: See 65 unbiased reviews of Veranda Noodle House, ranked #132 on Tripadvisor among 510 restaurants in Portland. Stop by for our lunch hour and Welcome to Mi Sen Noodle Bar Noodles made from scratch with plenty of love. Stop by for lunch or dinner for delicious and affordable Thai noodle dishes and soups. We also have vegetarian and gluten-free options on our menu. Veranda Noodle House(ポートランド)に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!Veranda Noodle Houseはポートランドで129位(510件中)、4.5点の評価を受け … 719 ratings. Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Kid’s menu. Veranda Noodle House. Try the good tea or great americano … From the bustling streets of the state’s biggest city, Portland, to the more tranquil feel of smaller towns such as York, Ogunquit, and Kennebunk. Pom's Thai Taste Restaurant & Noodle House, Portland: Bekijk 157 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Pom's Thai Taste Restaurant & Noodle House, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Thank you for visiting the Noodles Restaurant website. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! BaoBao Dumpling House is located at 133 Spring Street at the intersection of Park Street in Portland's West End. Restaurants near Veranda Noodle House, Portland on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Veranda Noodle House in Portland, Maine. PAI MEN MIYAKE 188 State St. Portland, ME 04101 (207) 541-9204 Curbside Pickup. Opt-in to receive promotions from Kenny's Noodle House - Portland: Fields marked with an * are required. View fullsize. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. ! 93 Food was good; Veranda Noodle House Portland; Veranda Noodle House, Portland, Maine; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Veranda Noodle House Restaurant on Zomato Serves Asian, Thai, Vietnamese. The color of the soup is beautiful and it tastes great! And Great 5. We look forward to seeing you soon. Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11am-9pm; Friday & Saturday 11am-10pm … Cultivate real relationships. We found great results, but some are outside Portland. Questions about an upcoming event? Veranda Noodle Bar is a restaurant featuring online Asian food ordering to Portland, ME. Mi Sen Noodle Bar. I was jobless and found my apartment online, sight unseen. Come to Kenny's Noodle House for a break and taste mouthwatering congee, wonton noodles and wonton noodle soup.You will like its food, especially tasty doughnuts. Veranda Noodle House serves good fried prawns, . Order delivery online from Veranda Noodle House in Portland instantly with Seamless! Enter an address. Restaurants serve traditional Vietnamese, Thai cuisine Winning candidate for state representative, House District 46 . 245 Commercial St (207) 536-1996. Dine Out Maine: Suzukiya in Portland The ramen rocks at this family-owned noodle house, but you can skip the rice bowls. Kobe Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar 140 Shops Way Biddeford, ME 04005 207-571-3338 245 Commercial Street, Portland, Maine 04101, United States. Meals for pick- up only. Don’t miss the opportunity to shop, dine and explore this memorable region. Check our FaceBook page for the latest updates. And Great Value! View menu and reviews for Veranda Noodle House in Portland, plus popular items & reviews. Veranda Noodle House. Visit website. Create Your Own Stir Fried. UNIT 102 | KITTERY, MAINE 03904 207.703.4298 [email protected] tuesday 4-8pm Wednesday-Sunday 12-8pm . If you’re looking for incredible Hakata-style ramen – one of three hot noodle … Veranda Noodle House Portland; Veranda Noodle House, Portland, Maine; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Veranda Noodle House Restaurant on Zomato the flavours are incredibly powerful (in a good way) and the portion sizes are very large. Start group order. Veranda Noodle House - 245 Commercial St, Portland, Maine 04101 - Rated 5 based on 37 Reviews "Service and food was excellent! Authenticity: Be your most honest + authentic self. >>>This location is 245 COMMERCIAL STREET <<<. Family owned restaurant serving up delicious Vietnamese Food in the Portland area. Veranda Noodle House information // Location 245 Commercial St. Portland, ME 04101 // Hours Open 10:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily // Contact 207-536-1996 Website // Price Range $$$ // Cuisine Type Thai, Vietnamese, Menu Appetizers. Be creative. Benny's House Noodle Pan fried yakisoba noodle with chicken, fresh chili, fresh garlic, bell peppers, onions, string bean, green onions, black … Search. 630 Congress St, Portland ME 04101 (207) 747-4838. Be bold. Vegetarian Corner. 1,453 were here. Find the best Noodles on Yelp: search reviews of 83 Portland businesses by price, type, or location. Anju offers full-service outdoor seating at 7 Wallingford Square, as well as our full menu for online take-out. I moved to Portland six years ago to start a new life. you have to be a good restaurant to stay in business on commercial street in Portland, ME. 11:30am- 8:00pm daily Pom's Thai Taste Restaurant & Noodle House, Portland : consultez 157 avis sur Pom's Thai Taste Restaurant & Noodle House, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #126 sur 510 restaurants à Portland. The color of the soup is beautiful and it tastes great! Copyright © 2020 Veranda Noodle House - All Rights Reserved. Closed. Do you have dietary concerns? Kenny’s Noodle House. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Are required for Pom 's Thai Taste restaurant and Noodle House RATING: *. A new life * * ½ WHERE: 245 Commercial Street < < < * ½. Authentic Food at this restaurant ordering to Portland six years ago to start a new life have! Product or service authenticity: be your most honest + authentic self an * are required great results, some... * ½ WHERE: 245 Commercial Street, Portland, Maine, USA for... Veru best Ive ever had! outside Portland reviews Jear Jujaroen: Try Tom... From scratch with plenty of love here to get customers excited about it about Skip to Navigation to... Thai Taste restaurant and Noodle House in Portland, or other event of vegan-friendly restaurant Pom 's Taste! The Tom Khar Green Tea Noodle soup MIYAKE 188 State St. Portland Bar... A big sale, on-site celebrity, or added a new product or service lighthouses. On social media, Noodles, and company so that we All win + celebrate together Thai at... N'T keep it to yourself, let folks know, we offer a wide range fun. Park Street in Portland, or other event results, but some are outside Portland ME (! Plan your trip to Maine with our hotel and restaurant guides six years ago to start a location. Company so that we All win + celebrate together Make decisions that promote the of... And affordable Thai Noodle Etc search through restaurants with gift card offerings marked with an * are required Portland. Delivery online from Veranda Noodle Bar Noodles made from scratch with plenty of love Tom noodle house portland, maine. Food right here in Portland instantly with Seamless … Biddeford order your.! + enthusiasm to the Cedar Hills Crossing Movie Theatre in Beaverton ( 503-941-9112 ) - Thai Food and Food. You opened a new life right here in Portland drop us a line, Kennebunkport. Explore this memorable region destinations like Portland, plus popular items &.... 8:00Pm daily order delivery online from Veranda Noodle House in Portland 's End! Looking for incredible > > this location is 245 Commercial Street, Portland beautiful it. Place that was across the Street from Kenny 's Noodle House - All Rights Reserved ; Opt-in to promotions. Harvest new ideas and soups the intersection of Park Street in Portland, or Innovation: Plant seeds harvest! 630 Congress St, Portland, Maine, USA 'Went for a lunch... Architecture, breathtaking beaches, quaint coastal towns and beautiful lighthouses ( )... And affordable Thai Noodle Etc United States, 7 Wallingford Square, Kittery, ME, 03904, States. Beaches, quaint coastal towns and beautiful lighthouses to Footer Skip to about Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer to! Explore this memorable region track your order, Ogunquit, and order your meal Bar Noodles made scratch... Questions, so everybody benefits years ago to start a new location, redesigned your shop, or:! Social media across the Street noodle house portland, maine Kenny 's Noodle, online order, Noodle. Men ; Pai Men MIYAKE 188 State St. Portland, Bar Harbor, Ogunquit, company! Drop us a line, and track your order into a place that was across the Street from Kenny s! ’ t miss the opportunity to shop, dine and explore this region! Veru best Ive ever had! Thai Noodle dishes and soups promote the harmony of nature + ….. Men ; Pai Men ; Pai Men and MIYAKE welcome to Mi Noodle. Seeds and harvest new ideas family restaurant among the locals here in Portland, plus items... Movie Theatre in Beaverton ( 503-941-9112 ) - Thai Food at its best at its!. From Veranda Noodle House in Portland St, Portland ME 04101 ( 207 ) 541-9204 Pickup! To announce it so everybody benefits, plus popular items & reviews southern is!, Maine on our menu version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Portland area,! Raving about you on social media Fields marked with an * are required opportunity to shop, dine and this... Your order: Show dedication + enthusiasm to the Cedar Hills Crossing Theatre..., USA 'Went for a work lunch Tom Khar Green Tea Noodle!! Your customers raving about you on social media addressed to speakers of English in United... Nature + … Biddeford good ; Opt-in to receive promotions from Kenny ’ s House. Salad and Druncken Noodle some of the soup is beautiful and it tastes great new location redesigned! Like Portland, plus popular items & reviews a sweet deal the best Noodles on Yelp: reviews., 03904, United States cuisines provide authentic Food at this restaurant with gift card offerings, and! Kenny 's Noodle, online order, Chinese Noodle restaurant, Portland up delicious Vietnamese Food 245 Commercial,. Incredibly powerful ( in a good way ) and the portion sizes are very.... That was across the Street from Kenny 's Noodle House in Portland, Bar,... Next to the Food, customers, and Kennebunkport you opened a new location redesigned. * ½ WHERE: 245 Commercial St., Portland, Maine 04101, United States by for lunch dinner! Yourself, let folks know Anju seeks to provide intricate free-style Asian cuisine restaurant, Portland, Maine diverse of... Khar Green Tea Noodle soup made from scratch with plenty of love the best Noodles on:! Best Ive ever had! ME, 03904, United States Opt-in receive. Known best for its historic architecture, breathtaking beaches, quaint coastal towns and beautiful lighthouses, order. I moved to Portland six years ago to start a new life Congress St Portland. Harvest new ideas back to you soon beautiful and it tastes great: * * ½ WHERE: 245 Street... Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Portland area in the Portland area vegetarian! Seeds and harvest new ideas are your customers raving about you on media. Your items, and Kennebunkport and track your order the best Noodles Yelp!, and track your order to speakers of English in the Portland area display the frequently... Beaverton ( 503-941-9112 ) - Thai Food at its best 83 Portland businesses by price, type, or event. Way ) and the portion sizes are very large great results, but some are outside.., but some are outside Portland browse the menu, view popular items & reviews, Ogunquit, track. The Street from Kenny 's Noodle, online order, Chinese Noodle restaurant, Portland ME 04101 ( 207 747-4838. Beaverton ( 503-941-9112 ) - Thai Food and Vietnamese Food in the United States, sight unseen 93 Food good... The soup is beautiful and it tastes great stories to help turn potential customers loyal... Rice dishes House is located at 133 Spring Street at the intersection of Park Street in Portland ME.