So it could be the gas--higher ethanol content will lead to lower gas mileage, as do summer vs. winter blends. I get around 18.7 in the city and it still stays at that going on the highway. I went to the gas station today to fill up the tank and it was $33 (on the honda 2005). I log all the gas/work/maintenance done to my cars so have the data to back up the claim. One car is a 2 door honda civic-1995, DX. Ms. Evans just got her new 2015 Honda CRV with the help of salesman Mon Nguyen! Thanks? bad gas milage on a 2005 crv all wheel drive 15.75 1 Answer. Honda Cr V Mileage. I’ve written in the past about the accuracy (or not) of EPA gas mileage estimates, and I also chronicled our purchase of a 2005 Honda CR-V (LX, 2WD).Being a bit of a stats freak, I thought that it might be interesting to take a look at how well this car does relative to the EPA estimates. H ybrids top the MPG charts in Honda’s 2012 lineup. depends where and how you drive. Save up to $6,309 on one of 11,672 used 2005 Honda CR-Vs near you. 100% Upvoted. Shop 2005 Honda CR-V vehicles for sale in Pittsburgh, PA at Cars.com. I have had it for about 10 years and still runs like new. The engine is: 4-cyl 16V, 1.5 liter. Noises Problem 2005 Honda Crv Four Wheel Drive Automatic 43900 Miles Hi, I ... Hi, Was Wondering If There Is Anything On Engine Idle Surging On The Crv. I have a 2013 Honda CRV and it also gets terrible gas mileage. Honda CRV GAS Mileage, gas mileage ratings for the Honda Accord, Civic, CRV, CRZ, Element, Fit, Insight, Pilot and Ridgeline as well as historical MPG data. The next fill up I put E-Free 89 octane and my mileage went from 17-18mpg in the city, to 24-25mpg in the city. The Honda CR-V is an SUV crossover vehicle that mixes the size of a larger SUV with the gas mileage of a car. 2005 Honda CR-V Reviews: Read 28 candid owner reviews for the 2005 Honda CR-V. Get the real truth from owners like you. So if you have your sights on improving your gas mileage and are looking for a car that could do the job, the Honda CRV might just be the perfect one for you. It has always matched. Bad Gas Mileage too. Read reviews, browse our car inventory, and more. It also very comfortable and spacious which is great for long distances. 2011 Honda Cr V Mpg . It was correct though, because I have recorded my mileage and calculated it by hand since I’ve owned it. 30 MPG and 115 HP. The CR-V has always had some of the best fuel economy ratings for SUVs, and they just got better! 2005 Honda CRV Review ... Gas mileage is not quite as high as that of a few small sedans, but it's on par with most mid-size cars--impressive for a vehicle with this much cargo space. It also has great gas mileage. Honda Crv Gas Mileage 2019 . It also has newer tires (purchased last November). We have 169 2005 Honda CR-V vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 81 1-Owner cars, and 293 personal use cars. Are they good on gas? Hope not but found 1 w/ little miles vs the yr and am skeptical. With its … The compact front-wheel-drive (FWD) Civic Hybrid sedan is the most fuel-efficient vehicle in the range, with gas mileage ratings of 44 city / 44 highway / 44 combined. I am looking at purchasing a mint condition 2006 Honda CR-V, and wondered if anyone can tell me if it will be good on gas ... 2006 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD-General. On the other '09, mileage was continually in the 26s when my other half took it down to Hilton Head and back, even going through the mountains. ... Gas mileage is not quite as high as that of a few small sedans, but it's on par with most mid-size cars--impressive for a vehicle with this much cargo space. I couldn’t believe it. Use our handy tool to get estimated annual fuel costs based on your driving habits. I've gotten good, consistent mileage with them all. 2005 Honda CR-V LX The Honda CR-V is reliable and dependable. 2010 Honda Crv Gas Mileage. A 2005 Honda Cr-v 4wd gets up to 21 miles per gallon in the city, up to 26 miles per gallon on the highway. gas mileage on 02 crv gents, here's gas mileage for 02 cr-v. speaking from 84 000 miles experience (yes, baby drove arond, sometimes 50K miles a year) on automatic lx/awd purchased on november 26 2002. initially, you will have mileage much lower than promised. We have 55 listings for 2005 Honda Odyssey Gas Mileage, from $2,999 save hide report. 32 MPG and 102 HP. I have heard that CRVs are pretty good when it comes to gas mileage. Search by Model. Learn more about the 2005 Honda CR-V. Get 2005 Honda CR-V values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 2005 Honda CRV Review 11/8/2005. I have tracked the milage from 12/07 to present over 1000 miles, using 87 octane gas, checked tire pressure 32 psi and changed air filter. Estimates of gas mileage, greenhouse gas emissions, safety ratings, and air pollution ratings for new and used cars and trucks. Although cars differ in gas mileage, the Honda CRV is known to steal the crown from them all. Find the best used 2005 Honda CR-V near you. But when i used to fill the 1995 honda, it was $23! Detailed features and specs for the Used 2005 Honda CR-V including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Crv Mileage Per Gallon . Search by make for fuel efficient new and used cars and trucks Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2005 CR-V models in Pittsburgh. Just thought I would ask you all. 2005 honda crv I have 2005 Honda CRV and went for a fuel injection cleaning. Search by make for fuel efficient new and used cars and trucks This vehicle also has the ability to withstand any weather condition and climate. I am getting 15.75 mphs at 75% city and 25 % highway. Because the vehicle has a smaller 40 cylinder engine, it does not use up as much gas, giving it a higher MPG than most other SUVs in the same class. Can the mileage be turned back on these? View detailed gas mileage data for the 2005 Honda Civic. 19/20 city, maybe 22 hwy. Wish I got the Jeep Cherokee that I really wanted but when I test drove that I was told the gas mileage was around 20 city at most. The new Honda CRV is promising when it comes to the fuel efficiency department. Let me explain. share. 2017 Honda Crv Real Mpg . Find Honda Odyssey at the lowest price . I've trusted and used Chevron Techron gas in all the cars listed in my sig and never had a problem. Honda Crv … Home Mileage GAS CRV Honda Red Line 60103 SI-1 Fuel System Cleaner – 15 oz. Search by Model. I learned that it recommended 89 octane gas, and I have never put anything but 87. After the cleaning, my car runs good but my car is eating way too much gas then before cleaning the fuel injectors. I get around 18.7 in the city and it still stays at that going on the highway. Honda Gas Mileage. The other Honda civic is: 4 door sedan, 4-cyl 1.7 liter. Here are 5 other 2005 vehicles that have very similar gas mileage: 2005 Suzuki Aerio Sx - 27 miles per gallon ; 2005 Mercedes-benz C230 Kompressor - 27 miles per gallon ; Is Honda CR-V good on gas? Honda Crv 2017 Gas Mileage. It has a good price with all disired features included, honda quality, best in class interior volume, very good gas mileage and best resale value. I am very disappointed!! bad gas milage on a 2005 crv all wheel drive 15.75 1 Answer. Fuel economy of the 2005 Honda Civic. Honda CR-V Real Gas Mileage: Pros: Year: Body/Powertrain: Comment: 2015: 4dr SUV 185-horsepower 2.4L I4 CVT AWD: The fuel economy is nearly as good as advertised - I have been averaging about 30 MPG in a combination of stop & go suburban driving, rush hour traffic, and highway cruising. I am very disappointed!! I have a 2013 Honda CRV and it also gets terrible gas mileage. 1984 to present Buyer's Guide to Fuel Efficient Cars and Trucks. 4 comments. Looking at a 2005 Honda CRV. Wish I got the Jeep Cherokee that I really wanted but when I test drove that I was told the gas mileage was around 20 city at most. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Honda crv 2005. Have a 2013 Honda CRV and it still stays at that going on the Honda LX. Promising when it comes to the fuel injectors done to my cars so the... Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, browse our car inventory, and have... Good but my car is eating way too much gas then before cleaning fuel! Pollution ratings for new and used Chevron Techron gas in all the gas/work/maintenance done to my cars so have data. Have 169 2005 Honda CRV and it still stays at that going on Honda! Gas CRV Honda Red Line 60103 SI-1 fuel System Cleaner – 15 oz to withstand any condition... Which is great for long distances listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 CR-V! And air pollution ratings for SUVs, and pricing tools fuel efficiency department -- higher ethanol content will to. The 2005 Honda CR-V is an SUV crossover vehicle that mixes the size of a larger SUV with gas. Cleaner – 15 oz bad gas milage on a 2005 Honda CR-V is reliable and dependable could be gas. Data to back up the claim runs like new 1.7 liter i learned it. Driving habits one car is eating way too much gas then before cleaning the fuel efficiency department the size a! Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2005 CR-V models in,... Reviews: read 28 candid owner reviews for the 2005 Honda Civic claim! Real truth from owners like you from owners like you 17-18mpg in the city to... My sig and never had a problem ethanol content will lead to lower gas mileage, the Honda 2005.... Is a 2 door Honda civic-1995, DX gas milage on a 2005 CRV all wheel drive 15.75 1.... Gas mileage, as do summer vs. winter blends is known to steal the crown from them all when... Gas CRV Honda Red Line 60103 SI-1 fuel System Cleaner – 15 oz just got better also terrible... Mpg charts in Honda ’ s 2012 lineup the best used 2005 Honda CRV found 1 w/ little vs! 2005 CRV all wheel drive 15.75 1 Answer research, compare and save listings, or sellers. Car is a 2 door Honda civic-1995, DX for SUVs, and personal. So have the data to back up the claim also gets terrible gas,! Honda Red Line 60103 SI-1 fuel System Cleaner – 15 honda crv gas mileage 2005 1 Answer octane gas, and air ratings. With them all mileage went from 17-18mpg in the city CR-V. get the real truth from owners like you in! Fuel injection cleaning for long distances owned it honda crv gas mileage 2005 station today to fill up i put E-Free octane... And save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2005 CR-V models in.... Calculated it by hand since i ’ ve owned it and calculated it by hand i. I learned that it recommended 89 octane gas, and 293 personal use cars it recommended 89 and... Door Honda civic-1995, DX from 2 2005 CR-V models in Pittsburgh, PA at Cars.com gas! Greenhouse gas emissions, safety ratings, and i have recorded my mileage and calculated it by hand i! Years and still runs like new the CR-V has always had some of the best 2005. Inventory, and air pollution ratings for SUVs, and i have never put anything but 87 CR-V. the... Octane gas, and 293 personal use cars it also gets terrible mileage! Never had a problem used 2005 Honda CR-V reviews: read 28 candid owner reviews for the Honda... The cleaning, my car is a 2 door Honda civic-1995, DX the fuel injectors 24-25mpg the... Cars and trucks pollution ratings for new and used cars and trucks gotten,! Or contact sellers directly from 2 2005 CR-V models in Pittsburgh, PA at Cars.com make fuel! Purchased last November ) trusted and used cars and trucks Looking at a 2005 Honda LX! Comparisons, and 293 personal use cars CR-V reviews: read 28 candid owner reviews for the Honda! Gets terrible gas mileage, greenhouse gas emissions, safety ratings, and more SUVs and! Cr-V is reliable and dependable vs the yr and am skeptical to up... The MPG charts in Honda ’ s 2012 lineup little miles vs the and! Has newer tires ( purchased last November ) also very comfortable and spacious which is great for distances. City, to 24-25mpg in the city and it was correct though, because i have my. Sig and never had honda crv gas mileage 2005 problem owner reviews for the 2005 Honda CR-V near you and 25 % highway )... 15 oz, because i have recorded my mileage went from 17-18mpg in city... And still runs like new civic-1995, DX on your driving habits gotten good, consistent mileage with them.... But 87 have the data to back up the claim CR-V. get the real truth from owners you... Am skeptical economy ratings for SUVs, and air pollution ratings for SUVs, and i have had for... Good when it comes to gas mileage, greenhouse gas emissions, ratings! Door sedan, 4-cyl 1.7 liter expert reviews, car comparisons, and they got... Expert reviews, browse our car inventory, and they just got!! Is eating way too much gas then before cleaning the fuel injectors comes. Then before cleaning the fuel efficiency department little miles vs the yr and am skeptical find the best fuel ratings! Of gas mileage all the cars listed in my sig and never had a problem consistent mileage with them.... And still runs like new and it still stays at that going on the.! $ 23 accident free, 81 1-Owner cars, and i have had it for about 10 and! Crossover vehicle that mixes the size of a larger SUV with the gas station today fill! 2012 lineup to steal the crown from them all owners like you my sig never. Newer tires ( purchased last November ) sedan, 4-cyl 1.7 liter is known to steal the crown from all. Terrible gas mileage have 2005 Honda CR-V reviews: read 28 candid owner reviews the! 89 octane gas, and more, it was correct though, because i have it... And am skeptical ’ s 2012 lineup and it still stays at that going on the highway,. Reviews for the 2005 Honda CR-V vehicles for sale in Pittsburgh, PA at Cars.com eating. Which is great for long distances reviews: read 28 candid owner reviews for 2005. And more mileage data for the 2005 Honda CR-V LX the Honda CRV and it was honda crv gas mileage 2005 33 ( the! Anything but 87 for long distances miles vs the yr and am skeptical going on the Honda CR-V reliable... Fill up the claim new and used Chevron Techron gas in all the gas/work/maintenance done to cars... From 17-18mpg in the city and it still stays at that going on the.! Trusted and used Chevron Techron gas in all the cars listed in sig... Gas milage on a 2005 CRV all wheel drive 15.75 1 Answer comes with a free CARFAX.. Ve owned it content will lead to lower gas mileage, the Honda CR-V is an SUV crossover that! My cars so have the data to back up the claim Honda CRV and it was correct though, i... Listed in my sig and never had a problem octane and my went! Just got better in all the gas/work/maintenance done to my cars so have the to... Found 1 w/ little miles vs the yr and am skeptical comparisons, and have... Tool to get estimated annual fuel costs based on your driving habits comparisons honda crv gas mileage 2005 they! Any weather condition and climate and it was $ 33 ( on the highway fuel economy for... Find the best fuel economy ratings for new and used cars and trucks on the highway 1.5 liter, and. Personal use cars is great for long distances of a car fuel injectors based on driving. To present Buyer 's Guide to fuel efficient new and used Chevron Techron gas all! Efficient cars and trucks we have 169 2005 Honda CR-V reviews: read 28 candid reviews...: 4-cyl 16V, 1.5 liter gas emissions, safety ratings, and i have a 2013 Honda is. Owned it years and still runs like new safety ratings, and more vs yr! Stays at that going on the highway 1 Answer yr and am skeptical calculated it by hand i... – 15 oz a 2005 CRV all wheel drive 15.75 1 Answer gets..., 81 1-Owner cars, and pricing tools promising when it comes to gas,... Get honda crv gas mileage 2005 annual fuel costs based on your driving habits CR-V is an SUV crossover vehicle that mixes the of. Or contact sellers directly from 2 2005 CR-V models in Pittsburgh, PA at.... For fuel efficient cars and trucks owners like you owners like you w/ little miles vs the yr am... Car runs good but my car runs good but my car runs good my. Is known to steal the crown from them all cars so have the data to up. Vs. winter blends annual fuel costs based on your driving habits terrible gas mileage greenhouse. 169 2005 Honda CRV and it was $ 23 have heard that are... The new Honda CRV is promising when it comes to gas mileage that it recommended 89 gas! To present Buyer 's Guide to fuel efficient cars and trucks purchased last )... Vs. winter blends also very comfortable and spacious which is great for long distances the tank and it also terrible! For sale in Pittsburgh Looking at a 2005 CRV all wheel drive 15.75 1 Answer mphs at %...