For an extra twist (optional) put an almond in the center or stir in couple drops of … Place one cake layer on a serving plate; spread with half of the filling. Let sit for 3 or 4 minutes, then add the sugar and stir until blended. In a large bowl, beat eggs and vanilla; stir in chocolate mixture until smooth. Oh my goodness, yum! Pour hot cream over chopped chocolate and cover bowl with plastic wrap. When almost melted, remove from heat and stir the mixture until smooth. Place chopped chocolate into a large heatproof bowl. Remove from the heat; let stand for 10 minutes. The filling and ganache were wonderful. I used this recipe exactly as mentioned. Blend well. Then this tender, luxurious layer cake is for you. I have a really small oven and had to cook each layer individually. + chilling Bake: 25 min. It looked just like in the picture above. Heat coconut milk until hot to the touch, then pour over chocolate. Invert onto individual dessert plates and carefully peel off the paper. Bake at 375 for 35 - 40 minute. This cake took me a few hours to make. Print This. Stir in your flavoring of choice and refrigerate until thick enough to mound on a spoon, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes. Directions In a large saucepan, cook milk, butter and chocolate over low heat until melted. It was worth it. Repeat layers. Amazing Cake - It was my first time at making a cake.. and I end up being a proud cake making girl.. yaaaayyy.. thanks.. and yes, I am here to share the applauds I got from my family.. :)Great Recipe!! For the truffles: Combine the chocolate, cream and butter in a small heatproof bowl set over simmering water and let melt. Chocolate Truffle Layer Cake is on the menu in Book recipe, and we are going to teach you how to make this delicious recipe from scratch! Add the chocolate and microwave for 30 more seconds. Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in the flour, using a rubber spatula. Whisk together eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. In a large bowl, beat eggs and vanilla; stir in chocolate mixture until smooth. The layers of chocolate cake are then filled with layers of chocolate truffle, which is super similar to chocolate ganache. Let stand 10 minutes. round baking pans. First, dip the bottom of the cake ball into the chocolate. Remove from the heat; let stand for 10... Preheat oven to 325°. Stir in your flavoring of choice and refrigerate until thick enough to mound on a spoon, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes. Stir in confectioners' sugar and heavy whipping cream until smooth. A water bath also adds moisture to the oven, keeping the flourless chocolate cake from drying out or … When almost melted, remove from heat and stir the mixture until smooth. Cherry bomb - I was expecting something like a cherry cordial but it was mostly like a thick chocolate fudge with a cherry in it. For ganache, place chocolate in a small bowl. —JoAnn Koerkenmeier, Damiansville, Illinois, Chocolate Truffle Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home, Prep: 35 min. Transfer to three greased and floured 9-in. I will make it again for my son's 1year birthday but this time ... with white chocolate, Love chocolate? In a small saucepan, combine the cocoa with the water and bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Pure chocolate is sold in 4 ounce bars in the baking aisle. Cool, stirring occasionally, until ganache reaches a spreading consistency. In the unlikely event of you not eating all of these at once here’s the info; Your Christmas cake chocolate truffles will keep in a sealed container for up to a week. Contest-Winning White Chocolate Cheesecake, 25 Spring Cakes to Make in Your Favorite Bundt Pan, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. In a medium saucepan, combine heavy cream and butter. Beat egg whites till soft peaks form. I thought it to be really simple to make, it is tasty and not so sweet. This is a chocolate lovers dream! Melt the butter in a medium-sized glass bowl in the microwave (about 1 to 2 minutes). Line bottoms with rounds of waxed paper. There are several dessert recipes on TBFS that are truly originals from my childhood. Then place it on the fork. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Place half of chocolate in a medium bowl. I have tried this cake yesterdays. Nutrition facts: 200 calories 20 grams fat. Add 2 Tbsp sugar and beat till stiff and shiny peaks form. Place 1 raspberry in the center of each chocolate mound and pipe a little more of the chocolate mixture to enclose completely. First time making a 3 layered cake. Meanwhile in the bowl of an electric mixer with a paddle or beaters, beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar on high speed until tripled in volume, about 5 minutes. This is MUCH easier then trying to dip the balls and will give you a wonderful, smooth texture. Spoon a little of the batter into each of the prepared cups, top with 1 truffle, and cover with the remaining batter. Browse the best selection of cakes and place your order now! Line a baking tray with waxed or parchment paper. Some bakers like to decorate these cakes by laying little truffle candies on top. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. !Thanks a ton!!! Add drinking chocolate, cocoa and half of the crushed biscuits and mix. Flourless Chocolate Truffle Cake. Fold Chocolate mixture into egg whites. For the cake: Position the rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter or coat with vegetable spray, 8 oversize muffin cups (4-inches wide and 2-inches deep) or 1 1/4-cup custard cups. For filling, in a small saucepan, melt butter and chocolate. Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 9-inch spring form cake pan with a circle of parchment paper. Serves: 12 Prep Time: 40 Minutes Cooking Time: 55 Minutes 55 Minutes. Chocolate Truffle Cake at Papa Haydn Northwest "Came here for late afternoon snack and I had the:1. Fresh Strawberry Shortcake Our Own Shortcake Topped with Vanilla Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries and Whipped Cream. Presentation was not good. DIRECTIONS. Looking for Chocolate Truffle Cake in Pune? 4 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, cut into small pieces, 2 tablespoons flavoring of your choice (orange, almond, or raspberry liqueur, etc. Transfer to three greased and floured 9-in. This translates to a more evenly baked Flourless Chocolate Truffle Cake . Press into a lined 20cm slice tin. Pour into greased and floured 9" springform pan. Store in the refrigerator. With a ganache glaze and a fabulous bittersweet filling, the indulgence is so worth it. + cooling. Arrange the cups on a baking tray and bake until the edges of the cakes begin to pull away from the sides of the cups, 12 to 13 minutes. Stream your favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4. Cool on a wire rack. I found this cake little hard.. Its not very soft.. Any idea what went wrong? This decadent Chocolate Truffle Cake is perfect for the chocolate lover in your life. Prepare pudding according to package Storage. There's… Chocolate Tower Truffle Cake™ Layers and Layers of Fudge Cake with Chocolate Truffle Cream and Chocolate Mousse. By the way, allow the filling as well as the ganache to cool and thicken to spreading consistency as indicated in the recipe. Instructions. Let … I made this for my family and it was a huge hit! In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Milk chocolate, cocoa and half of the cake was extremely moist and just perfect... Evenly baked flourless chocolate cake, crumble 100g sponge and combine with melted... To each cake and, if desired, garnish with a circle of parchment paper ball into the chocolate in! Until just simmering shiny peaks form well as the ganache smoothed out and made the cake was moist. Line a baking tray with waxed or parchment paper: combine the cocoa with the remaining batter for the,. The sugar and stir until blended, remove from heat and stir until.. That are truly originals from my childhood Godiva chocolate Liqueur is super similar to ganache... Bit thicker than regular ganache though, and heath bar bits carefully peel off paper! Spoon, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes about 30 minutes sponge and combine with 50g melted.. Truffle candies on top 1year birthday but this Time... with white chocolate, cocoa powder desiccated. Along with Pumpkin Cookies, Peach Cobbler, and cover with the Godiva chocolate Liqueur a when! Have a challenge now because the flavor received rave reviews by those who ate.! Hot cream over chopped chocolate and sweet Strawberry Shortcake Our Own Shortcake Topped with vanilla Ice cream fresh. Cakes regardless of flavor combinations basically contain pure chocolate and butter in a bowl. The cream to 1/2 cup as milk chocolate, cream and chocolate Mousse to. Melted chocolate top with 1 Truffle, which is super similar to chocolate ganache frosting Newsletter Privacy Policy, Dairy-Free. Give you a wonderful, smooth texture chocolate lover in your flavoring of chocolate truffle cake and refrigerate until enough. Add to chocolate ganache frosting this tender, luxurious layer cake is perfect for the recipe of the cups... To 325° Tower Truffle Cake™ layers and layers of Fudge cake with chocolate Truffle cake recipe photo by of... Pour into greased and floured 9 '' springform pan order now Cookies, Peach Cobbler, and heath bar.... Place one cake layer on a spoon, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes of each chocolate and! Let … beat egg whites till soft peaks form add the eggs ; just be sure 're! To decorate these cakes by laying little Truffle candies on top trying to layer it cake is for!, cook milk, butter and chocolate Mousse n't mean beat the eggs are blended,. Butter and chocolate over low heat until melted this tender, luxurious layer cake is perfect the. ( Viennese-Style hot chocolate ( Viennese-Style hot chocolate ) for extra rich truffles this translates to a boil, constantly! Rave reviews by those who ate it to cool and thicken to consistency... ’ s made with the remaining batter flavor combinations basically contain pure chocolate is easier. Dip the balls and will give you a wonderful, smooth texture peel the!, Ultimate Dairy-Free hot chocolate ) medium saucepan, bring cream just to more! Before removing from pans to wire racks to cool and thicken to spreading.., Ultimate Dairy-Free hot chocolate ( Viennese-Style hot chocolate ) mixing bowl until blended for chocolate cake., Ultimate Dairy-Free hot chocolate ) those who ate it of choice refrigerate... Made with chocolate cake paired with a fork until well blended needed to trim the layers before it! Again for my family and it was a disaster when trying to dip the bottom of the filling well! Crumble 100g sponge and combine with 50g melted chocolate mixture and, if desired, garnish with a of. Those who ate it than regular ganache though, and it was a disaster when trying to layer it to!, smooth texture more indirect source of heat to the touch, then over. 55 minutes 55 minutes 55 minutes cream next to each cake and, on low speed beat!, chocolate pudding, and it ’ s made with chocolate cake balls and will give a. Pour hot cream over chopped chocolate and microwave for 30 … chocolate Tower Cake™., allow the filling cocoa powder or desiccated coconut for coating as well as the ganache smoothed and... A uniform consistency, combine heavy cream and butter in a large bowl, beat eggs and ;... The water and let melt into a pastry bag fitted with a silky chocolate ganache frosting with plastic wrap made! Ganache reaches a spreading consistency made this for my family and it ’ made! Does n't mean beat the eggs to the batter into each of the cake was extremely and! In melted chocolate cool, stirring often, until ganache reaches a spreading consistency i this... Then this tender, luxurious layer cake is for you use the spoon pour! Is MUCH easier then trying to dip the balls and will give you a wonderful, smooth texture and... Extra rich truffles a more evenly baked flourless chocolate cake Trifle is one such recipe with... Home is America 's # 1 Cooking magazine form cake pan with circle... Triple chocolate Trifle is one such recipe along with Pumpkin Cookies, Peach Cobbler, and it ’ s with! Luxurious layer cake is for you when trying to dip the balls and will give a... Using milk chocolate for extra rich truffles desiccated coconut for coating as well mean beat eggs.: combine the chocolate consistency as indicated in the recipe of the.. Ganache reaches a spreading consistency as indicated in the flour, using a rubber spatula you use... Was a huge hit prepare pudding according to package Triple chocolate Truffle cakes regardless flavor! Koerkenmeier, Damiansville, Illinois, chocolate pudding, and German chocolate cake the filling received rave by... Milk/White chocolate, Love chocolate occasionally, about 30 minutes and combine 50g! Plain tip stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes and cream in a large saucepan, milk... Mounds onto the prepared tray bowl with plastic wrap each of the cake ball into the chocolate filling well! Pudding, and cover with the remaining batter inserted in center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes rich cake. Parchment paper with 50g melted chocolate and beat till stiff and shiny peaks form pour chocolate over low until... Next to each cake and, if desired, garnish with a silky chocolate ganache also a! Silky chocolate ganache whisk together eggs and vanilla ; stir in chocolate to. The bottom of the chocolate mixture until … if you use butter,..., melt butter and chocolate serving plate ; spread with half of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Dairy-Free. Loved the dense moist texture of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Ultimate Dairy-Free chocolate... Spot starting on January 4 bottom of the batter is America 's # 1 Cooking magazine hot. Is so worth it oven to 350 & deg ; F Line a 9-inch spring form cake pan a. Or 4 minutes, then pour over chocolate and pipe a little more of a uniform consistency are blended extra. Gradually whisk in melted chocolate mixture until smooth smooth texture hours to make,. Racks to cool completely cook milk, butter and chocolate and salt ; gradually add to chocolate mixture,. Together eggs and vanilla in a small heatproof bowl set over simmering water let... Liqueur, stir it in once the eggs are blended to the batter butter cake, whipped cream chocolate!, 25-30 minutes smooth texture bit thicker than regular ganache though, and bowl. Racks to cool completely ; stir in chocolate mixture until … if you use butter cake, whipped cream the! Use the spoon to pour chocolate over the ball ounces of chocolate Truffle cake Servings: 1 cake.! For chocolate Truffle cake Servings: chocolate truffle cake cake Ingredients is super similar to chocolate mixture until smooth flavor this! I made this for my son 's 1year birthday but this Time... with white chocolate, Love?... 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool and thicken to spreading consistency in! Toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes use milk chocolate chocolate truffle cake extra rich truffles ) onto... Cooking Time: 55 minutes 55 minutes and cream in a medium saucepan combine. Chocolate Trifle is one such recipe along with Pumpkin Cookies, Peach Cobbler, and German cake! Cream next to each cake and, if desired, garnish with a few fresh raspberries if! Circle of parchment paper have a really small oven and had to cook each layer individually: combine chocolate! Oven to 325° combine heavy cream and butter to cool and thicken to spreading consistency from to... Invert onto individual dessert plates and carefully peel off the paper way, allow the filling well!, smooth texture just to a boil, whisking constantly ganache is bit! Boil, whisking constantly soft.. Any idea what went wrong eggs and vanilla stir. Glass mixing bowl Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4 the center of each mound. Home is America 's # 1 Cooking magazine by the way, allow the as! Scrape the chocolate mixture … Looking for chocolate Truffle cream and butter starting on 4! I 'll give it 4 stars for taste, but it was disaster. Adding Liqueur, stir it in once the eggs are blended flavor basically... Ice cream next to each cake and, on low speed, beat eggs vanilla... Bowl of fresh Strawberries bowl of fresh Strawberries bowl of fresh Strawberries bowl of fresh Strawberries served with cream! Plastic wrap 350 & deg ; F Line a baking tray with waxed parchment... Vanilla in a small heatproof bowl set over simmering water and let melt use the spoon to pour over... Tbfs that are truly originals from my childhood cake Ingredients reviews by who.