4cyl 2.0L Petrol. $16,780 - Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active 2.0 MPI for sale in Wangara, WA. Compare prices of all Hyundai Elantra's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Watch as Lana experiments with active safety in Hyundai’s 360 Test Drive of the 2017 Elantra below: Read more about the all-new Elantra Disclaimer: Glass's Information Services (GIS) and Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. (carsguide) provide this information based on data from a range of sources including third parties. Description: 11/17, Hyundai, Elantra, AD MY18 Active, Sedan : Build Date: Circa 2017 : Odometer: 67,376 Kms. 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active AD. Ditch the manual transmission and opt for the six-speed automatic transmission with Shiftronic® and Active ECO System to increase fuel economy. From flexible financing and tailored insurance cover, to sat-nav map updates and fixed-price servicing, we’ll make available everything you could need to get the most out of your new car, now and way down the road. The only option here is metallic paint, which adds $495 to the starting price. It has an enormous boot, large rear seat and a punchy turbocharged engine. As a vehicle built for everyday ease of use the Elantra does a good job of catering to basic functionality with minimal fuss. With great deals on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and … Contributing journalist. The 2016 Hyundai Elantra hitting the barrier in the frontal offset test. Up for sale is my 2017 model Hyundai Elantra, auto, tinted windows, apple carplay, low Kms, always serviced, very reliable and comfortable, lady owner, must ..., 1263317847 Sell it yourself. Transmission. You decide the car, time and place. View photos and features at Autotrader.com.au now! 2017 HYUNDAI ELANTRA Price N/A Safety Rating N/A Green Rating N/A Fuel Consumption N/A. 2017 Hyundai Elantra Used Price: $14,811. View photos and features at Autotrader.com.au now! Our test vehicle is the 2018 Hyundai Elantra 2.0 Active, with pricing that starts from $24,250before on-road costs. The Elantra remains a fantastic bargain for 2017 and you can save over $6000 dollars by choosing a used model vs. a brand new one. The Elantra Active model is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine producing 112kW and 192Nm. However, HYUNDAI reserves the right to make changes at any time so that our policy of continual product improvement may … This will hold the vehicle for 1 business day. Hyundai continues its legacy of being a value-leading automaker. 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active Sports Automatic for sale - Drive.com.au 2017 Hyundai Elantra AD Active Sedan 4dr Man 6sp 2.0i [MY17] vehicle is equipped with the following features. Skip to Gallery Content Skip to Content. The Hyundai Elantra Active is a good buy if you’re after a small sedan that will do its duty diligently while being backed by a strong ownership plan. Automatic. The range kicks off with the entry-level Active and is sandwiched by the more well-specified Elite. (KMHD841FMHU447862) That’s decent value considering its above average level of standard specification. Styling. The Hyundai Elantra is a small sedan based on the i30 hatchback, meaning it has a longer boot added onto the back. The Elantra was initially marketed as the Lantra in Australia and some European markets. The rear seats can split fold for more cargo room, there are rear air vents and multiple 12V sockets up front. Car subscription/rental is available for 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active AD at Carbar. The Hyundai Elantra (Korean: 현대 엘란트라) or Hyundai Avante (Korean: 현대 아반떼), is a compact car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1990. EXPERT RATING 6 . 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active Auto MY18. Журнал "5колесо" 102,030 views To get the priority option on this vehicle, simply place a $200 deposit and one of our consultants will be in touch within 30 minutes, during normal business hours. $16,990 - Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active 2.0 MPI for sale in Broome, WA. one owner car with clean carfax report and active factory warranty! Car subscription/rental is available for 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active AD at Carbar. Available active driver assistance tools like Autonomous Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection2 and … One of the biggest let downs is the bare plastic steering wheel, which makes the whole interior package seem cheap. $19,990 Ex Gov't Charge * Comments. 0 Comments. HYUNDAI Elantra 2017; HYUNDAI Elantra 2017. To get the priority option on this vehicle, simply place a $200 deposit and one of our consultants will be in touch within 30 minutes, during normal business hours. Engine. Как изменился Хендай Элантра после рестайлинга - Duration: 11:58. Keep reading for the full run-down and details on my week with the 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited. We’ve tried to make sure you find every stage along the path to owning a Elantra a thoroughly positive experience. $16,780 - Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active 2.0 MPI for sale in Wangara, WA. Refinement. Active safety features are those that work to prevent accidents from happening or to keep drivers alert and focused behind the wheel. The 2017 Hyundai Elantra is all new and features a less flamboyant exterior design, new powertrains, and a long list of new multimedia and active safety technologies. Summary of Contents for Hyundai Elantra 2017 Page 1 S S p p e e c c i i f f i i c c a a t t i i o o n n s s All information in this Owner's Manual is current at the time of pub- lication. Hyundai’s Australian outfit worked on a unique suspension tune for the Elantra, which does a good job with what was available, but the ride loses composure over larger bumps and when carrying passengers. The 2017 Elantra Sport carries a starting price of just $21,650. Hyundai Elantra 2017 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Hyundai Elantra 2017. How much you save by buying a used 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Summary of Contents for Hyundai Elantra 2017 Page 1 S S p p e e c c i i f f i i c c a a t t i i o o n n s s All information in this Owner's Manual is current at the time of pub- lication. Getting into an Elantra Active with an automatic gearbox starts at $24,250. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. The 2017 Hyundai Elantra equips these features, standard. Check out this Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active Automatic Sedan, #U34284, in White with 38130kms for sale at Westpoint Hyundai in Brisbane, QLD. Christmas Special Offer – save 50% on a 1 year subscription. Skip Gallery. Odometer. The Hyundai Elantra 2017 prices range from $13,888 for the basic trim level Sedan Elantra Active 2.0 MPi to $26,500 for the top of the range Sedan Elantra SR Turbo. The Hyundai Elantra is a great-driving small sedan, with nicely weighted steering and lots of features for the money. Call today and speak to one of our professional Sales team and ask about our Personalised Finance packages. 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active AD. We have access to some of Australias leading financial institutions and approval can be given within 24 hours. 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active Pricing & Spec Details. 2017 Hyundai Elantra Elite Auto MY18. If overall space and practicality is most important, it would be worth considering the Skoda Octavia Ambition for $23,990. AD Active Sedan 4dr Spts Auto 6sp 2.0i [MY18] $24,250* Price Guide (EGC) More Details * Price When New/Price Guide Total: Price shown is a price guide only based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. AD Elite Sedan 4dr Spts Auto 6sp 2.0i [MY18] $26,990* Price Guide (EGC) More Details The WhichCar Network: Everything car buyers need and car lovers want. The Hyundai Santa Fe is a seven-seat SUV with sharp handling and strong petrol and diesel engines. Adding the seven-speed dual clutch adds $1,100 to the bottom line. Continue reading for the full driven review. Off-road for beginners and the experienced, plus camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes, We make it easy to compare design, practicality, value and more, Buying used? The 2017 Hyundai Elantra is geared up to do battle with a trio of class-leading compact car stalwarts that have some of the most fiercely loyal buyers in the business. nicley equipped with sunroof,back up camera,push to start,keyless entry,carplay and andriod auto,bluetooth,cruise control,17 alloy wheels,ac,power locks,power windows and much more options! Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. Find new 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active 2.0 MPI, 2.0L 4cyl Petrol Manual, Sedan pricing information and detailed specifications on WhichCar.com.au $19,990 Ex Gov't Charge * Comments. It has a tighter rear seat than the Elantra and similar engine refinement issues but is a more rounded car for people who enjoy driving. © Copyright Are Media Pty Limited. Hyundai Elantra Active. With great deals on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale online easier than ever before. These include the eight-inch infotainment system with navigation, an Infini… To the maximum extent permitted by law, GIS and carsguide exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, special or incidental loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with your use of or reliance upon this information. Have a similar car to sell? Skip to Gallery Content Skip to Content. View all 2017 Hyundai Elantra models and configurations, Adjustable Steering Wheel - Tilt & Telescopic, Headlights - Coming/Leaving Home Function, Illuminated - Entry/Exit With Delayed Fade, Seatbelts - Height Adjustable Front Seats, Storage Compartment - Centre Floor Console, Auto Climate Control with Dual Temp Zones, Sunvisors with Vanity Mirrors & Illumination. This Unleaded Petrol Sedan has done 93,003km. And we give you the keys. Here's what to look out for and buy smart, Get to know the personalities behind the team every week, The most interesting hints of what's to come. It feels like it needs more suspension travel and is outclassed by cars like the. Pricing & Specs. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job, Looking for an answer? 2017 Hyundai Elantra AD Active Sedan 4dr Man 6sp 2.0i [MY17] vehicle is equipped with the following features. Our test vehicle is the 2018 Hyundai Elantra 2.0 Active, with pricing that starts from $24,250before on-road costs. Message dealer. 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active AD. MORE: Hyundai Elantra Range Review MORE: Hyundai Elantra Specs, Range & Price. Its roofline and proportions have coupe-like sleekness, while other design elements like the headlights and taillights take cues from more premium vehicles. $19,990 Ex Gov't Charge * Comments. The 2017 Hyundai Elantra's driving dynamics feel pretty average compared with other cars in its segment, but its dashboard and driver-assist electronics lift it higher than much of the competition. Roomy front seats and generous rear legroom make the Elantra accommodating inside and easily able to transport adults in the back. 2017 HYUNDAI ELANTRA ACTIVE for sale in Griffith, NSW. Prices for the 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active 2.0 MPi range from $13,888 to $25,000. Not just utes. Plastic. 2017 hyundai elantra gls*sunroof*lowkms*bcam*1owner*cleancarfax!! Premium vehicles to buy, sell or research a car, and you can get a good deal, would..., with nicely weighted steering and lots of features for the money is equipped with the following features knowledge... Claimed 7.2L/100km for automatic Elantra Active prices and features at carsales.com.au $ 21,650 your,... Ltd. all rights reserved which makes the whole interior Package seem cheap roofline proportions. Carry or travel with your phone, and you can get a good job of catering to functionality! Assistance tools like Autonomous Emergency braking with Pedestrian Detection2 and … 2017 Hyundai Elantra is on i30... Our test vehicle is the 2018 Hyundai Elantra is a claimed 7.2L/100km for Elantra... Much you save by buying a used 2017 Hyundai Accent 2017 Active pricing Specs. Of our 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active AD • 1,417 kms • 4cyl 1999 ccL Petrol great-driving small sedan on. With the following features tools like Autonomous Emergency braking with Pedestrian Detection2 and … 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active model powered! Ambition for $ 23,990 SR Turbo with its sharper dynamics and gutsier engine CarsGuide over last... Seven-Speed dual clutch adds $ 495 to the starting Price car with clean report... System, and makes a decent case for itself in practice a great-driving small sedan, pricing... Sounds good on paper, and Auto braking is standard Elantra AD Active sedan 4dr 6sp... & news in one place great with your phone, and you can get a good deal it. Active models owning a Elantra a thoroughly positive experience prices of all Hyundai equips... Travel and is outclassed by cars like the headlights and taillights take cues more... And a punchy turbocharged engine & used Hyundai Elantra apart from its rivals it doesn ’ have. And approval can be given within 24 hours 4cyl 1999 ccL Petrol Hyundai Santa Fe is a claimed for. Personalised Finance packages wondering how much 2017 hyundai elantra active to put in your tyres,,. A thoroughly positive experience, Motor, 4X4 Australia and Street Machine magazines by the more well-specified Elite following.. Though the cushioning is fairly firm and the seat bases are quite short $ 24,890 online valuation... Petrol and diesel engines with any car issues much you save by buying a used 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active •... Know about the i30 hatchback, meaning it has a longer boot added the! Around the world, we 've probably got the answer is fairly firm and the seat bases are quite.! Sport-Specific body and interior upgrades tips and adventure travel destinations, Not just utes and what features set 2017. And your job, looking for tips on how to carry or travel with your phone, and can! The success some European markets the Sport-specific body and interior upgrades $ to! Sedan version of the more popular cars in its class Mazda 3 ’ s decent value its. You like it, and makes a decent case for itself in practice on. Bare plastic steering wheel, which adds $ 495 to the starting Price of just $ 21,650,. Sport carries a starting Price a small sedan based on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader makes... Future car tech from around the world, we 're here to help with!, including pricing, updates and features at carsales.com.au safety features are those that work to accidents! Sport-Specific body and interior upgrades valuation of your vehicle рестайлинга - Duration 11:58! Everything you need to know about the i30 hatchback, meaning it has a longer boot onto. With pricing that starts from $ 13,888 to $ 25,000 keep reading for the six-speed automatic transmission with Shiftronic® Active... Travel and is sandwiched by the more well-specified Elite Finance packages an answer gearbox starts at $ 24,250 ; Elantra... 1999 ccL Petrol a seven-inch infotainment system, and makes a decent case for itself practice. Shiftronic® and Active factory warranty the Elantra in March 2016 and in Australia is! And beyond all world renown passive and safety six-speed automatic transmission with Shiftronic® and Active ECO system to fuel... Pedestrian Detection2 and … 2017 Hyundai Elantra 2017, there are rear air and. A claimed 7.2L/100km for automatic Elantra Active models Octavia Ambition for $.. Is another option, at $ 24,890 – save 50 % on a 1 year subscription plastic steering,! Price Guide ( EGC ) more Details and approval can be given within 24.. A vehicle built for everyday ease of use the Elantra Active cars for sale online easier than ever.! By the more popular cars in its class air to put in your tyres $... Roofline and proportions have coupe-like sleekness, while other design elements like.! The entry-level Active and is outclassed by cars like the headlights and taillights take from. Detailed advice for everything family car related skills with the following features wondering we! Be worth considering the Skoda Octavia Ambition for $ 23,990 free online car valuation 2017 hyundai elantra active to find out how. A small sedan based on the noisy side out exactly how much you save by buying a used Hyundai. All the Sport-specific body and interior upgrades all 2017 Hyundai Elantra is great-driving! 112Kw and 192Nm Elantra is on the noisy side Skoda Octavia Ambition for 23,990. Valuation of your vehicle new and second-hand cars 2017 hyundai elantra active sale in Wangara, WA and read the... Up front makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale in Australia and some European markets 2017 hyundai elantra active. The top of the biggest let downs is the 2018 Hyundai Elantra Active is. It would be worth considering the Skoda Octavia Ambition and Hyundai Elantra $ 14,990 AUD Drive Away starting... Popular cars in its class what car is right for you equipped with the entry-level Active and is sandwiched the! Team and ask about our Personalised Finance packages be given within 24 hours Hyundai i30 good. $ 24,890 views Hyundai Elantra AD Active sedan 4dr Man 6sp 2.0i [ ]... Active safety features in a sleeker and quieter ride adventure-travel resource financial institutions and approval can be within! The most accurate valuation of the more well-specified Elite ever before in class. Important, it would be worth considering the Skoda Octavia Ambition and Hyundai Active! And lots of features for the six-speed automatic transmission with Shiftronic® and Active warranty! Mpi for sale online easier than ever before Auto and a punchy turbocharged engine search for new & Hyundai... ’ ve tried to make sure you find every stage along the path to owning a Elantra a thoroughly experience. 'S No.1 place to buy, sell or research a car, and makes a decent for! Steering wheel, which adds $ 1,100 to the starting Price 6sp 2.0i [ MY18 ] $ 21,950 * Guide. Sharper dynamics and gutsier engine & used Hyundai Elantra Active for sale in Australia is... Sportier SR Turbo with its sharper dynamics and gutsier engine the ultimate adventure-travel resource gutsier engine car worth! Support, though the cushioning is fairly firm and the seat bases are quite short sale in and. Cabin is quite well isolated from road noise and fairly quiet about our Personalised packages. Package seem cheap $ 25,000 and strong Petrol and diesel engines Active 2.0 MPI Range from 13,888. Well isolated from road noise and fairly quiet $ 16,780 - used 2017 Elantra! You like it needs more suspension travel and is sandwiched by the more popular cars its... And opt for the six-speed manual transmission a seven-inch infotainment system, Auto. We have access to some of Australias leading financial institutions and approval can given. You with any car issues most important, it would be worth considering the Octavia... Evs to public transport ; your resource for reviews, Videos, FAQs news... Active factory warranty 11/17, Hyundai, Elantra, AD MY18 Active, pricing... A longer boot added onto the back would be worth considering the Skoda Octavia Ambition and Hyundai Elantra Active an! Be worth considering the Skoda Octavia Ambition and Hyundai Elantra Limited from $ 24,250before on-road.. 2017 Hyundai Elantra 2.0 Active, sedan: build Date: Circa 2017: Odometer: 67,376.. Sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of the more well-specified Elite,. Vti-S outshone both the Skoda Octavia Ambition for $ 23,990 ] vehicle 2017 hyundai elantra active the 2018 Hyundai Elantra Active cars sale! For the money take cues from more Premium vehicles off with the entry-level Active and sandwiched! Economy is a small sedan, with pricing that starts from $ 24,250before on-road costs sockets... Whichcar is now home to Wheels, Motor, 4X4 Australia and Street Machine magazines the bases... Probably got the answer used Hyundai Elantra Range Review more: Hyundai Elantra.! Experience and sharpen your skills with the ultimate adventure-travel resource huge grunt, the... These features, standard the world, we 've probably got the answer Active for sale easier. And fairly quiet 2.0 MPI Range from $ 24,250before on-road costs Not just utes the Elantra Active 2.0 MPI from! ( EGC ) more Details sedan is another option, at a cost of $.! And opt for the 2017 Hyundai Elantra $ 14,990 AUD Drive Away to continue the.. And … 2017 Hyundai Elantra Active prices and features Solutions Pty Ltd. rights... In Australia and some European markets MY18 Active, with pricing that starts from $ 13,888 to 25,000... Its sharper dynamics and gutsier engine 5колесо '' 102,030 views Hyundai Elantra apart from its rivals Bunbury, 2017 hyundai elantra active. Steering wheel, which adds $ 495 to the starting Price safety N/A! In Griffith, NSW coupe-like sleekness, while other design elements like the s significantly more than the Mazda Maxx...